**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel like it got entirely too public. I don't really have any issue with him requesting a trade, but it seems like a lot of this could've been done "behind closed doors". Klutch tried to strong arm NO into sending him to the Lakers, home of their number 1 client, and it pissed off New Orleans as well as all of the other front offices in the league. Seems like the public perception of AD has taken a negative dip where it probably could've been completely avoided.

Just my opinion though.
Theres talk that AD told them behind closed doors that he wanted to get traded and they didn't listen so him and Rich went to plan B. The real problem people have is him wanting to go to the Lakers. If he was asking to go to the Spurs, Rockets or Celtics it wouldn't have been teams calling the Pels saying "don't trade him there". We saw the same **** with CP3. :lol:

Theres talk that AD told them behind closed doors that he wanted to get traded and they didn't listen so him and Rich went to plan B. The real problem people have is him wanting to go to the Lakers. If he was asking to go to the Spurs, Rockets or Celtics it wouldn't have been teams calling the Pels "saying don't trade him there". We saw the same **** with CP3. :lol:
Well CP3 didn’t openly request to get traded. Teams aren’t going to help the Lakers be successful. Do it yourself lol

This aerospace engineer tho. *adds her on LinkedIn*
3D7E22CA-B8FC-46BA-9C4E-91862D9303D8.jpeg

Well CP3 didn’t openly request to get traded. Teams aren’t going to help the Lakers be successful. Do it yourself lol
That's not the point. The point is other teams was calling NO and David Stern crying. :lol: And whatchu mean "do it yourself"? teams make trades all the time. The Spurs helped the Raps be successful. Fact is teams around the league are jealous of the Lakers past success.

Theres talk that AD told them behind closed doors that he wanted to get traded and they didn't listen so him and Rich went to plan B. The real problem people have is him wanting to go to the Lakers. If he was asking to go to the Spurs, Rockets or Celtics it wouldn't have I been teams calling the Pels saying "don't trade him there". We saw the same **** with CP3. :lol:
I think the main issue ends up being that Klutch basically = LeBron.

That's not the point. The point is other teams was calling NO and David Stern crying. :lol: And whatchu mean "do it yourself"? teams make trades all the time. The Spurs helped the Raps be successful. Fact is teams around the league are jealous of the Lakers past success.
That’s exactly what I meant lol teams just aren’t gonna give the Lakers the pieces for another dynasty all willy nilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom