**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm platinum too got me dying

Cam look fruity as hell with that bandana around his neck.

Seth is the hood Steph, **** cracks me up every time.

KG calling Klutch unprofessional. Chuck, KG, Shaq, all these former players seem to be up in arms about Klutch
I get what KG is saying cuz he was fair but when other people talk about Klutch you can hear the disdain they have. They're so used to the good ol boys dictating players careers.

No hate to you or anyone who has this sentiment, I just want to ask for specific examples. I'm open to this line of thought but I'd like to hear the examples
I just feel like it got entirely too public. I don't really have any issue with him requesting a trade, but it seems like a lot of this could've been done "behind closed doors". Klutch tried to strong arm NO into sending him to the Lakers, home of their number 1 client, and it pissed off New Orleans as well as all of the other front offices in the league. Seems like the public perception of AD has taken a negative dip where it probably could've been completely avoided.

Just my opinion though.

I get what KG is saying cuz he was fair but when other people talk about Klutch you can hear the disdain they have. They're so used to the good ol boys dictating players careers.
To keep it 100, the elements I don't see eye to eye with was when Davis walked out that one game and what he's doing now continuing to chat about it so openly

DzkXY41WkAcg_h8.jpg

I just feel like it got entirely too public. I don't really have any issue with him requesting a trade, but it seems like a lot of this could've been done "behind closed doors". Klutch tried to strong arm NO into sending him to the Lakers, home of their number 1 client, and it pissed off New Orleans as well as all of the other front offices in the league. Seems like the public perception of AD has taken a negative dip where it probably could've been completely avoided.

Just my opinion though.
teams send players whenever and wherever they want
why cant a player

Just my opinion though.
I hear you. The public **** show was/is a bit much, I won't argue that. I will however question exactly how this is Klutch's doing? I attribute this more so to the culture we're in now, the social media age of Shams/Woj

Not too much can stay behind closed doors once a player requests a trade, especially of Davis' stature in this era of instant news updates. If you want to dog Klutch for planting info to different reporters, that's fine. I don't think any of that is new or a unique action that Klutch took, though. Agencies do this and so do teams/GM's themselves

To keep it 100, the elements I don't see eye to eye with was when Davis walked out that one game and what he's doing now continuing to chat about it so openly
when the team is trash and he putting in work
team doesnt get even half the blame
he does 1 thing and gets all the blame :smh:

I mean, Klutch put it on record to the NBA reporter with the biggest following on a Monday morning that Davis wanted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom