**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
still haven't watched the award show :lol: **** seems to lame especially AFTER the season. I wanna know winners during the playoffs or something

Bro. It’s a waste of time and brain cells.

The players and people attending for the most part look like they’d rather be elsewhere. After a grueling 82 game season plus playoffs, the last thing I’d want to do if dress up for a lame awards show two weeks after the final game of the season.

I rather see the mvp of the league celebrate on his home court and raise the trophy in the air for his home crowd.

Seems like a distribution problem, people are cutting the cord and using streaming apps instead. Take into account the record growth over the last couple of years and it's easy to see. And the warriors fatigue.

I’m blaming it all on Warriors fatigue...

Definitely has something to do with it plus lotta people watching on mobile or for free. If there is as much major player movement as we're anticipating I expect a big bounce back year next season.

^^

LeBron leaving the Cavs means there's no real star for the 8:00 time slot, too. People may like Embiid, Giannis, Kyrie, Kawhi, or whoever but they're not drawing viewers like LeBron is.

IF the Knicks could start next season with Kyrie, Durant, & Zion I'd bet the numbers jump up.

ST3-1PH a ho. James St. Pierre has a convo with you in the back and you go and tell the whole world. Guess he needs even MOAR HALTH
He told 1 person. ESPN eavesdropping on convos like girlfriends. Camera man knew what he was doing with those NSA sound amplifiers. Bruh needed a warrant to get that type of audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom