**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#unbothered

1BFFDB14-CB89-4867-A94B-F257C010D275.jpeg

Jazz needed it more. Lords work

Putting on this new 2Chainz, if it’s trash I’m slandering LeBron
how is it?

#unbothered

1BFFDB14-CB89-4867-A94B-F257C010D275.jpeg
here we go up early, letting the juices flow. LoL

How much a ***** can a person get??? Like everytime dude gets a little criticism the first thing he does is flaunt his wealth and lifestyle. LoL

Dude does know the majority of his fans go back to their same tired old problem, doesnt him?

Imagine showing up to work and going “**** working hard this year, we’re not amazon so we never going to win”

I know Tobias is pretty good, but I have never really followed him.

However, after seeing his world class departure from the Clippers, his positive and upbeat attitude and his interactions with his new teammates, dude seems like a legit great player/teammate and person to be around.

Last edited:
I know Tobias is pretty good, but I have never really followed him.

However, after seeing his world class departure from the Clippers, his positive and upbeat attitude and his interactions with his new teammates, dude seems like a legit great player/teammate .

Most down to earth dude out there man. Came to hoop at my run a couple times last summer. Just acted like a regular cat with us out there.
Crazy.

Ehh the chainz is alright. I’m cool with lebron ruining the Lakers but having chainz put out an average is where the line gets drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom