**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Titty albums always underwhelm me. This album nice tho. Def better than his last one.

Last edited:

Steph in games 6 and 7

35/34%

with 8 turnovers to 3 ast

UniqueCheeryFrillneckedlizard-small.gif

Sample lasted longer than her career. LOL. Yeah song will get added to the playlist though it is like that. This certainly getting play through the summer.

LeBron might be the best A&R in the NBA.
sure is lol

just wonder where Drake is at lol that wouldve been the EASIEST feature for him to get on there lmao

Six weeks ago, I ripped Drummond on "The Bill Simmons Podcast" for no-showing in Sacramento. Two weeks before that, I gave him a "dislike" here for bonking essentially every non-dunk -- mostly line-drive hooks -- and playing so-so defense. I stand by all of that.
But since returning from the concussion protocol on Jan. 25, Drummond has been a different player. In that span, Drummond is averaging 21 points and 16 boards on 63 percent shooting.
What I've noticed most: his arms and hands. Drummond has always had soft, quick hands -- perhaps the best among centers.
But he has never unspooled them quite like this. On pick-and-rolls, Drummond spreads to his full wingspan and moves each arm up and down -- blocking passing lanes high and low. He is the windmill on the miniature golf course.

The work is showing up in subsurface numbers. The Pistons are destroying teams since late January when Drummond holds the fort without Blake Griffin -- segments that had been a weak spot earlier. Opponents over that stretch are shooting just 54 percent at the rim with Drummond nearby, compared to 61 percent before then, per NBA.com.

He has also stopped forcing offense. Drummond is averaging just 3.7 post touches per 100 minutes since his brief absence, down from 7.5 before then, per Second Spectrum.

This is the best stretch of Drummond's career. It's not a coincidence Detroit has won seven of nine. If Drummond keeps this up, Detroit is going to annoy someone in the first round.

Six weeks ago, I ripped Drummond on "The Bill Simmons Podcast" for no-showing in Sacramento. Two weeks before that, I gave him a "dislike" here for bonking essentially every non-dunk -- mostly line-drive hooks -- and playing so-so defense. I stand by all of that.
But since returning from the concussion protocol on Jan. 25, Drummond has been a different player. In that span, Drummond is averaging 21 points and 16 boards on 63 percent shooting.
What I've noticed most: his arms and hands. Drummond has always had soft, quick hands -- perhaps the best among centers.
But he has never unspooled them quite like this. On pick-and-rolls, Drummond spreads to his full wingspan and moves each arm up and down -- blocking passing lanes high and low. He is the windmill on the miniature golf course.

The work is showing up in subsurface numbers. The Pistons are destroying teams since late January when Drummond holds the fort without Blake Griffin -- segments that had been a weak spot earlier. Opponents over that stretch are shooting just 54 percent at the rim with Drummond nearby, compared to 61 percent before then, per NBA.com.

He has also stopped forcing offense. Drummond is averaging just 3.7 post touches per 100 minutes since his brief absence, down from 7.5 before then, per Second Spectrum.

This is the best stretch of Drummond's career. It's not a coincidence Detroit has won seven of nine. If Drummond keeps this up, Detroit is going to annoy someone in the first round.
Dude must be smashing the white girl from icarly again

Can we all take a moment to appreciate Landry shamet? JJ Redick with a big forehead.

It hurt that we had to let him go.

Dude has a bright future in the league. He's fearless and approaches the game with such maturity that few posses at his age.

Never thought aging would have those kind of effects in broadcasting. Hubie old as dirt and isn’t completely washed like Marv. On a side note, I think #MeToo going to get Marv sooner or later. He escaped it once, hard to see him getting away with it forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom