**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****** really like 2 chainz like that. I’m one track in and I’m ready to turn this off and listen to that new Solange.

2 chainz one of those rappers that just says too much without saying anything. Is he even funny anymore?

You doing the lords work so I don’t have too.
#reportgang

4A8F454F-D7CE-436A-B77C-9BE6E39CBF9C.gif

You quoting **** that’s not even from this thread. Thirsty as hell

TECHNICALLY :emoji_point_up: YOU ARE THE SNITCH SINCE YOU ARE CARRYING COMMENTS OVER FROM OTHER THREADS TO SLANDER MY HOLY NAME THAT IS SHOTS. NO HOLLOW TIPS *****

You quoting **** that’s not even from this thread. Thirsty as hell

TECHNICALLY :emoji_point_up: YOU ARE THE SNITCH SINCE YOU ARE CARRYING COMMENTS OVER FROM OTHER THREADS TO SLANDER MY HOLY NAME THAT IS SHOTS. NO HOLLOW TIPS *****

Smh, i told your mother not to give you back that iphone. probably took it from her purse when she sleep.

Leaves these good people of NT alone and go do your homework.

I like Wade. I really enjoyed watching him play in his prime. He’s for sure a top 10 all-time SG. That said, really feels like he’s trying to get people to care about his farewell tour a lot more than they actually do

The funny part is Dirk is getting more love and he doesn't even want the attention.

Also, id argue that Wade is top 5 SG all time.

MJ
Kobe
Jerry West
Wade

Harden and Iverson are a tier below because they never won a ring.

Also, I believe Iverson would have been a PG in this era and Russ would have been a SG in a previous era.

Smh, i told your mother not to give you back that iphone. probably took it from her purse when she sleep.

Leaves these good people of NT alone and go do your homework.
****** gonna stop brushing me off like a fruit fly.

I’m in contract negotiations with meth for moderator status.

10 years/50 cents. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom