**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I can't stand Colin Cowherd, but I can't disagree with his take on LeBron. The Lakers don't give off the vibe of a cohesive team at all. Really does feel like LeBron and everyone else.

To use an old, kind of obscure TV reference, LeBron is the Jack Sheppard of the Lakers - he walks among them, but he is not one of them.

Sidenote this Da Baby album harder than Tit's for sure.
84FBF41F-E048-4B8E-9261-01A46F2B0012.gif

Grizzlies have the weirdest roster in the league. Bruno Caboclo is starting. Joakim is producing. Strange collection of dudes.

#Analytics
Somewhere Lionel Hollins is shaking his head

^^^ I can't stand Colin Cowherd, but I can't disagree with his take on LeBron. The Lakers don't give off the vibe of a cohesive team at all. Really does feel like LeBron and everyone else.

To use an old, kind of obscure TV reference, LeBron is the Jack Sheppard of the Lakers - he walks among them, but he is not one of them.

Always had this thought that when Bron signed with the Lakers, several members of the team contacted Jordan Clarkson and asked what was up with him. Pretty sure those text messages now are like -- told ya, or man you told me this this type of stuff would happen.

If the playoff button actually activates, the Lakers can still make the playoffs, but Lebron needs to activate the FT button as well.

I doubt LBJ's legacy takes a big enough hit to where it knocks him off of the Mt. Rushmore of basketball, (The gatekeepers of this **** have already cemented him as probably top 3 ever. 2016 lives forever)

But the optics of LBJ coming out west and immediately not making the playoffs are bad. The bottom of the west is actually softer than what a lot of people thought it would be too. Like I love my Clips, but the LBJ led Lakers are getting smoked by them in a race for 8 right now which makes no sense considering one team starts LBJ...and the other team starts SGA/Headick/Beverley/Gallo/Zubac :rofl:

It's just a bad look optically but I find what the Lakers are going to do this summer fascinating

His legacy is definitely tarnished - he’ll not fall out of the top 10 but I think this season has eliminated him from the GOAT talk unless he does something amazing in the next few years.

His legacy is definitely tarnished - he’ll not fall out of the top 10 but I think this season has eliminated him from the GOAT talk unless he does something amazing in the next few years.
No matter what happens with the lakers if Lebron recovered from the Mavs finals he definitely can recover from missing the playoffs.

Def a bad look his first year and no playoffs

But like y’all said the excuses is already built in

Le18missedGames :lol:

For me it’s not so much the losing as it is the lack of effort, leadership and accountability from Bron, all topped off with his celebratory IG posts, broken promises about this playoff mode and generally poor demeanor.

I think this is fair take.

To me, he's still the greatest I've seen (talent-wise,) but this season is leaving a poor taste in a lot of folks' mouths. Gonna be something when the Lakers don't end up with what they want during the FA period and the team is pretty much an alienated group of younger players, and an obviously older and SHARPLY declining Lebron.

All that being said, there were a number of folks who saw this coming. They all knew that this move to LA was for Lebron the businessman, not Lebron the basketball player.

Lmao
Last year Colin was slurping Bron almost as bad as Nick Wright
To be fair, Colin has gone on record that he roots for chaos in sports, because it’s good for business. So his takes are going to change based on that.

No matter what happens with the lakers if Lebron recovered from the Mavs finals he definitely can recover from missing the playoffs.
He recovered from the 2011 meltdown? When?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom