**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what happens with the lakers if Lebron recovered from the Mavs finals he definitely can recover from missing the playoffs.

it's not just his play on the court that people are witnessing take a hit tho. like others have said, his formula has run a bit dry - him putting himself above his team/mates with the press quotes, social media posts and do as i say, not as i do behavior have earned him a few more detractors this year

Better than Denver, OKC, Hou and Utah?
I think theyd be the worst among those teams

I wouldn't have given them a chance against any of those teams before this season started but I think they have a legit chance now against anyone in the west not named GSW.

Wouldn't surprise me if they beat any of those aforementioned teams.

What If they trap the Dame pick and Roll and again? How’d they adjust when they force Aminu Harkless to beat the opposing defense

I'm torn, on one hand I want the Knicks to continue their streak since the suns won, on the other, I want the clippers to go up an additional game on the Lakers.

The Finals?

How does that fix 2011?

You asked when he recovered from the 2011 Finals.
I'd say coming back from a 3-1 deficit against a 73 win team while leading in every statistical category counts as redemption.
His performances in the finals since 2011 has been pretty good as well.

Last edited:

A03F4B53-CD10-4461-97FC-6B31C64CFF8A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom