**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers the 2nd best 3pt shooting team in the NBA.

“But but but but why would Lebron want to play with Gallo!!?”

I’m still loading up the clip. A lot of @sohi 23 and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE posts aged like milk.

#soon

images

Clippers the 2nd best 3pt shooting team in the NBA.

“But but but but why would Lebron want to play with Gallo!!?”

I’m still loading up the clip. A lot of @sohi 23 and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE posts aged like milk.

#soon
Yeah dunno. Maybe the plan was always to trade for AD lol

Don’t think they saw NOP denying the offer tho :lol:

Stopped watching the Grizz vs OKC game at the end of the 3rd qtr looked like Memphis had total control of the game...good comeback for OKC

Trae the type of get super cocky. Then when he gets flagrantly fouled will look around wondering why.

Gotta be subtle about it. It’s too early for him to be doing that. He’s too small too bc someone will hit him hard one day and he will regret it

It
If we beat the Lakers tomorrow, itms officially over right? That’s gotta be a must win for them. I will loan ALA my avy tomorrow. We are all Clipper fans. The Genuine Young Core. Let’s get it.

F53ED426-A69B-4A3C-AE15-A28735F91A55.jpeg
Its over already bum. They're 4.5 GM's out of 8th with only 20 left.

Is he supposed to be miserable? I don’t get it.

He can’t be in the gym 24/7.

My man. We get it. You like LeBron. That’s great. He’s got many good qualities. But if you’re really trying to stop the slander in here or anywhere, you’re going to have to step it up... a lot... just like LebLeb if he wants to make the playoffs...

My man. We get it. You like LeBron. That’s great. He’s got many good qualities. But if you’re really trying to stop the slander in here or anywhere, you’re going to have to step it up... a lot... just like LebLeb if he wants to make the playoffs...
Most of this thread hates lebron for some odd reason. All I can do is suit up and do my diligence as a brother of the LeBron James ministries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom