**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he supposed to be miserable? I don’t get it.

He can’t be in the gym 24/7.
This fans take this ish way more serious than many athletes. Son is set for generations and is only growing his empire. You think he really cares about being in 10th place with this trash squad? Kareem just sold all four rings. Life is more than dribbling a ball :lol:. I’m not anLebron fan, but I hate when fans get on players for living their lives. We don’t expect the average joe to think about his job when he clocks out, but expect athletes to think about sports 24/7. Give me a break.

Last edited:
This fans take this ish way more serious than many athletes. Son is set for generations and is only growing his empire. You think he really cares about being in 10th place with this trash squad? Kareem just sold all four rings. Life is more than dribbling a ball :lol:. I’m not anLebron fan, but I hate when fans get on players for living their lives. We don’t expect the average job to think about his job when he clocks out, but expect athletes to think about sports 24/7. Give me a break.

ALL four rings? Kareem has 6.

I don’t hate Bron. The premature GOAT talk from the pundits and the goal post moving is what brought me over to the ALA brotherhood. Too many excuses get made for the so called GOAT.
His “act” has been the same in three cities now.
1. Get coaches fired
2. Throw subs at his teammates
3. Put up strong stat lines (this is not really a knock on him, he does his job)
4. Media starts he doesn’t have enough help narrative.
5. Half the team is traded
6. Win or start the whole process over.

He didn’t have control over the Miami Franchise so he went back to Cleveland. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he forced his way out of LA

Last edited:
Lakers fan salty about Zubac’s comments calling him a bum now. Same people crying about that trade.
Lakers fans (oh here)were salty when he was on the team.
They thought he was a bum and deserved the bench.
I don’t know, well I only know 1 Laker fan in real life and when I mentioned Zubac before the start of last Season he didn’t know who he was.
That’s Lakers fans for you.

Lakers fans (oh here)were salty when he was on the team.
They thought he was a bum and deserved the bench.
I don’t know, well I only know 1 Laker fan in real life and when I mentioned Zubac before the start of last Season he didn’t know who he was.
That’s Lakers fans for you.

This might shock you but every team has fans that don't know ****

me turning on you
giphy.gif

this gif always destroys me :rofl:

I don’t hate Bron. The premature GOAT talk from the pundits and the goal post moving is what brought me over to the ALA brotherhood. Too many excuses get made for the so called GOAT.
1. Get coaches fired
3. Put up strong stat lines (this is not really a knock on him, he does his job)

He didn’t have control over the Miami Franchise so he went back to Cleveland. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he forced his way out of LA

Why force your way out of a situation you pretty much 100% control :lol:? Lebron chose the Lakers for family life and brand building, along with a coach and GM he could basically puppeteer. That’s his team now, and unfortunately (for him), it doesn’t come with having a ton of gimmies throughout the year and what amounts to playoff byes.

57% from 3 with 9 attempts per game, 35ppg and 10ast over the last 4

Hot streak or, the game is slowing down for him finally.......
Luka is no longer a lock for ROY?

Been shooting well from 3 over his last 30 plus games. Game been slowing down for him.

1. Get coaches fired

I'm watching nbatv as they cover the most recent LAL loss and LeBron's legacy as he may surpass MJ in his next game and can't help but think all those dudes getting traded and Luke is getting fired this off season.

And then I thought what happens is if it doesn't work next season either? West gonna remain tough. 7th or 8th seed aint all that great or an improvement.

Him pushing himself out of LA woyld be crazy but i think he'd try the Clippers first before straight up leaving.

Why force your way out of a situation you pretty much 100% control :lol:? Lebron chose the Lakers for family life and brand building, along with a coach and GM he could basically puppeteer. That’s his team now, and unfortunately (for him), it doesn’t come with having a ton of gimmies throughout the year and what amounts to playoff byes.

He won 2 rings in Miami and dipped after things didn’t go his way......so nothing would surprise me

He won 2 rings in Miami and dipped after things didn’t go his way......so nothing would surprise me

That’s a bit of an anomaly. Him, Bosh, and Wade all put that together, and despite all the stuff with Spo, he wasn’t going anywhere. Plus, Pat Riley wasn’t taking any of Lebron’s ****. So Lebron didn’t have total control like he did both Cleveland stints and LA now. Let’s say Walton is tired and they bring in Tyron Lue...that’s just another person Lebron could control.

That’s a bit of an anomaly. Him, Bosh, and Wade all put that together, and despite all the stuff with Spo, he wasn’t going anywhere. Plus, Pat Riley wasn’t taking any of Lebron’s ****. So Lebron didn’t have total control like he did both Cleveland stints and LA now. Let’s say Walton is tired and they bring in Tyron Lue...that’s just another person Lebron could control.

Exactly he wants to win but on his terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom