**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of this thread hates lebron for some odd reason. All I can do is suit up and do my diligence as a brother of the LeBron James ministries.

You brothers hand out newspapers or sell cookies or anything? That might help...

Forgot to post this yesterday...My dad was at the UConn women’s game and sent me a pic of this recruit in attendance...

C81AFFA7-C6B0-4BD1-A29C-5706543AFD4B.jpeg

Random, but I’m hanging with my son while he strolls down memory lane with re-runs of what was his favorite Disney Channel show - Good Luck Charlie. Ayesha Curry had a short part in the episode we’re watching...

Random, but I’m hanging with my son while he strolls down memory lane with re-runs of what was his favorite Disney Channel show - Good Luck Charlie. Ayesha Curry had a short part in the episode we’re watching...

She’s everywhere. She’s got cookware and bedding, restaurants, she had a tv show. Wild

57% from 3 with 9 attempts per game, 35ppg and 10ast over the last 4

Hot streak or, the game is slowing down for him finally.......
Luka is no longer a lock for ROY?
Trae was one of the worst players in the league for like the first 1/3 of the season. He's on an incredible run right now though. Still think it might be a bit too late to surpass Luka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom