**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn’t really thought about it until now, but that sounds right. I guess one could make an argument for Elton Brand, but we’re not really going to know how good the Sixers’ moves were until the Summer.

We can make an argument for EB, his moves were big and loud, but we haven't seen the success that they could potentially reach just yet. Plus they are a lot of questions regarding the retention of our acquired players. For all we know, this could all blowup on our faces if everyone decides to sign with other teams.

Bucks GM focused on continuity of what they already have and made smart, minor moves to put them at the top of the eastern conference. A very methodical approach.

I do like Masai too. I wouldn't be mad at all. He reinvented the team with little to no wiggle room.

In the case for the Bucks GM being EOTY, do we consider them getting Bud a GM move or ownership move? Bucks success is more on Bud than I think on Lopez/Mirotic coming in

That's a good question, I think he should be taken into consideration.

I think the Sixers could have done better funding a replacement to Lloyd Pierce, our biggest loss of last season.

I need to see BI in Charlotte. Is a S&T possible for Kemba, Batum and some filler for BI and somebody else?

#BringIngramHome!

If Bev and Zu never opened their mouths I would expect us to get dragged tonite. But the clippers aren't good enough to where they can flex like that and back it up. Especially Bev
Not so sure anymore, after losing to the Griz, Suns recently. Lakers confidence is at an all time low. Duke could probably beat them:lol::smh:

You don't remember son in here a few years ago? His basketball opinions are not to be taken seriously AT ALL.
Lol, sure, let’s go with that. Steph ain’t #2 pg’s NOW yet is all time? Interesting math going on here

From the same thread that keeps echoing SAS’ bron’s “empty stats” bs. Y’all funny

Kobe was kinda right tho. At the end of the day, who is Jeremy Lin? An average NBA player who got hot for a couple weeks and never came close to that level again. That's basically what he was saying. At the time Kobe was a multiple champion and I think he had an MVP under his belt. Why should he be impressed by some no name who was getting gassed by the media? Same media that would still **** on him at the drop of a dime despite all his accomplishments

Steph ain’t #2 pg’s NOW

4C2A153B-814A-4775-8C90-122724A556AB.jpeg

Ingram is the future. Hes having a great third season. A solid bench, SIGN DEANDRE JORDAN another star and a BLACK coach and the team is good.

Kobe was kinda right tho. At the end of the day, who is Jeremy Lin? An average NBA player who got hot for a couple weeks and never came close to that level again. That's basically what he was saying. At the time Kobe was a multiple champion and I think he had an MVP under his belt. Why should he be impressed by some no name who was getting gassed by the media? Same media that would still **** on him at the drop of a dime despite all his accomplishments
Again, Lin owes whoever made up “linsanity” every dollar in his account. Happy story but man

something about james hardens 36.7 isnt as impressive as kobes 35, tmac and AI had one with 32-33 i believe too..........maybe its nostalgia or hero/iso ball but when you watched kobe/tmac/AI in the early 00's it was entertaining/explosive/showtime....maybe i just work now and have adult responsibilities so i cant enjoy the games like i used to

that, plus, there's very little variety to harden's game. its either cross over cross over step back, or cross over cross over cross over drive, layup or dunk and nose bleed emoji. Then of course 11 ft's a game.

its boring tbh. kobe mike tmac ai hit you from all angles. harden hasn't caught a single defender at the elbow, crossed em, backed em down, hit em with the dream shake to create space and ice the fadeaway. Hard pass on the convo of harden compared to them.

that, plus, there's very little variety to harden's game. its either cross over cross over step back, or cross over cross over cross over drive, layup or dunk and nose bleed emoji. Then of course 11 ft's a game.

its boring tbh. kobe mike tmac ai hit you from all angles. harden hasn't caught a single defender at the elbow, crossed em, backed em down, hit em with the dream shake to create space and ice the fadeaway. Hard pass on the convo of harden compared to them.

Crossover step back
King of the wrong foot layup
Wrong foot layups that look like lobs
99 euro step
Cross over cross over third crossover snatch into a pull up

And oh he’s one of the 3 best passers in the league on top of all that sauce

Get wise kid. Open your eyelids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom