**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram is the future. Hes having a great third season. A solid bench, SIGN DEANDRE JORDAN another star and a BLACK coach and the team is good.

B3CCDA96-0C70-437E-8FD3-ADEB7B169EC3.gif

Lol, sure, let’s go with that. Steph ain’t #2 pg’s NOW yet is all time? Interesting math going on here

From the same thread that keeps echoing SAS’ bron’s “empty stats” bs. Y’all funny

Who’s above him now? Legitimately curious

that, plus, there's very little variety to harden's game. its either cross over cross over step back, or cross over cross over cross over drive, layup or dunk and nose bleed emoji. Then of course 11 ft's a game.

its boring tbh. kobe mike tmac ai hit you from all angles. harden hasn't caught a single defender at the elbow, crossed em, backed em down, hit em with the dream shake to create space and ice the fadeaway. Hard pass on the convo of harden compared to them.

HE doesnt need to

Crossover step back
King of the wrong foot layup
Wrong foot layups that look like lobs
99 euro step
Cross over cross over third crossover snatch into a pull up

And oh he’s one of the 3 best passers in the league on top of all that sauce

Get wise kid. Open your eyelids.
All I see is dribble dribble dribble dribble shoot dribble dribble dribble dribble pass dribble dribble dribble shoot s/o to Barkley lol

He won’t have an answer. Loud, emoji driven takes with expletives. And he’ll dismiss himself like everybody is wrong...and he’s right :lol:. The man just said Steph Curry, currently isn’t a TOP 2 PG in the NBA Right now.

You can’t argue with trash takes like that.
You want me to make a list just to say I’m wrong anyway. Sounds like a great time. Oh, and I’m not going anywhere baby boy :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom