**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
819E2B9B-A97C-4B49-BD90-1B9C96B90541.png

That one twitter troll who’s a LeBron Stan....has by far...one of the most hilarious podcasts I’ve heard in a minute :rofl:

mr mccokiner is greatness!

Kyrie can sign for more money if he does sign and trade. He’s weird enough to say I’ll only come to NYC if I get that extra 40 mill and the Knicks will be desparate enough to do it.

Also bc it’s the ****ing ******er *** Knicks.

as far as the knicks, none of this is true

These days, Irving plays lackadaisical defense, and unfocused offense. Sources around the team told me that Irving’s persona has changed, too: He’s become disengaged and detached from those around the team. There is talk that Irving’s friendships on the team start and end with Tatum, with whom he shares an agent. Two sources peg Irving’s change in demeanor to early February, around the time he was asked about the possibility of joining the New York Knicks next season. That’s when Irving infamously said he’d make the best decision for his family and that he didn’t “owe anybody ****.” This induced panic among Boston fans. After all, it was a much different tune than the one Irving was singing in October 2018, when he told a gathering of Celtics season-ticket holders that he intended to re-sign with the team (multiple sources say that same commitment was expressed to his teammates).

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3/4/18249721/boston-celtics-kyrie-irving-brad-stevens-crisis

‘Memba when Bron made a spectacle declaring for the following year’s dunk contest and never followed through? I ‘memba.

That’s when he showed his true colors and that his words were hollow. Didn’t follow through on “Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7. He did keep his promise about being a chip to Cleveland so I’ll give him that. Now it’s the playoff mode nonsense he’s not delivering on.

7D596FC6-39EB-43F7-8E3F-95E3BBA9638E.jpeg

something about james hardens 36.7 isnt as impressive as kobes 35, tmac and AI had one with 32-33 i believe too..........maybe its nostalgia or hero/iso ball but when you watched kobe/tmac/AI in the early 00's it was entertaining/explosive/showtime....maybe i just work now and have adult responsibilities so i cant enjoy the games like i used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom