**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Lebron Top 10 in the league right now?

1A: Steph
1B: KD

Harden

Giannis
Kawhi

The the rest:

Jokic
Bron
Embiid
AD
BGH

He still top 5-10. His impact on winning has taken a dip though. Especially in the west. Peeped it especially last year. That’s the telling sign of decline. Counting stats there...but impact and noticeable decline/reservation of energy. Happens to all of them.

Father Time.

aa.png

Y I K E S !
yikes1.gif

The domino effect of the Lakers missing on PG is crazy. They had PG (who's timeline fit w/the kids), Lebron, and everyone else. Considering how great PG has been this season and how Lebron has looked this season at age 35, them missing on PG was arguably just as big as them getting LBJ tbh.

They could've had 10 years of prime Kawhi and prime PG, but Magic's dumbass went all in on LeSnakeOil.

He got hoodwinked and bamboozled. Lebby gone have Laker nation turning on our favorite son. Unbelievable.

Bron and CP3 in hou with the shooters and defenders they have would be good. And they have solid bigs like Clint and faried
Idk...James actually one of their best defensive players if you actually watch the game. All his deflections and steals go bye bye when Bron won't eeven pass half court.

Told you guys back in October...

A storied franchise like the Lakers only strive for championships. Finishing 2nd is worse than finishing last, because at least you’ll have a top 3 pick if you finish last. Anything less than a championship is a MASSIVE failure for the Lakers.

Furthermore, if they don’t think they have a shot at winning it all, they should blow it up and tank.

Lakers fans finally joining me in saying they should tank.

Lakers are not only the 4th best basketball team in a California, they’re the fifth best professional sports team in their own city! Chargers, Rams, Dodgers and Clippers are all better them. I’ll need someone else to comment on the Galaxy since I don’t know anything about soccer. Sad times.

kuzma literally pushing bron to play defense:rofl::rofl:

yet playoff mode activated..somewhere jim mora is warming up a speech

tenor.gif

I wonder if Lebron took offense to this.

Im really pondering if he would be that dominant if he started out playing in the western conference, im guessing only 4 trips to the finals TOPS

Just wondering how this attempt of yours to capitalize on LeBron's dumb decision to join this bum squad relates to the fact that Lakers have a worse record against the east this year (9-12) than the west (21-22)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom