**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
06F54E3F-07A4-4608-A354-750855016867.jpeg

BD5ECD88-4615-4F29-B62E-9045A7550AD7.jpeg

5F80AD1A-7407-44A8-A9CF-6132C654D36E.jpeg

Damnit, don’t do the Rock dirty like that :rofl:

Yeah I'm not with all the Bron hot takes but that was mad embarrassing for bruh.

Pretty wild it was during this game these fboys decided to cheat and be soft and set the NBA up on a series of events that would forever alter the course of history.

Funny thing, dudes still argue it wasn't corny and cheating to team up with this guy, prime Wade that same summer.

Last edited:

Despicable.

Watching the highlights ... Lebron got lebroned.

Kuz had enough of Lebron.

Someone post the interview from a day or so ago, he said we have problems, not sure if they can fix it or something like that.

Gives meaning to his interview.

Last edited:
Things are looking so bad Skip Bayless might start pitying dude...

Uncle Shannon gonna light his goat mask on fire and spit henny on it...

|l

When you achieve a feat as phenomenal as this against a 73-9 team:

StackedDoe.png

d0c5a097d1f5227da6abd20838bc4641.jpg

You're bound to become delusional and make mistakes. LeBron joining the bum Lakers is the equivalent of Napoleon invading Russia. You have to be that great to do something that stupid.

Last edited:
Pretty wild it was during this game these fboys decided to cheat and be soft and set the NBA up on a series of events that would forever alter the course of history.

Funny thing, dudes still argue it wasn't corny and cheating to team up with this guy, prime Wade that same summer.

Can you explain how this set things in motion? I’m not quite remembering.

Real talk - the ASG should just be contracted because dudes just want to see their buddies do whatever they want and laugh and giggle. I stumbled upon this GEM which I vividly remember watching live.

2001 ASG. The duel between Bean and Starbury at the end :wow: . Then look at how hyped the East was when they won and how pissed the West was. They had championship type emotions and now dudes just look at it as a chance to hang out with the homies. They’re just built different these days.

should change the thread title to laker haters call to arms

oh wait. theres already a thread for that ****

The funny thing is that if you try to dispute some of the outrageous **** they write in those types of threads, they'll be like "This is a thread exclusively for haters". One guy even threatened to report me because I was posting stuff that was contradicting what the thread was about. :lol: Yet apparently you may basically write whatever you want in this thread that isn't supposed to be about insulting.

When you achieve a feat as phenomenal as this against a 73-9 team:

StackedDoe.png

d0c5a097d1f5227da6abd20838bc4641.jpg

You're bound to become delusional and make mistakes. LeBron joining the bum Lakers is the equivalent of Napoleon invading Russia. You have to be that great to do something that stupid.

We get it dude. This was a phenomenal feat but you know what else it was? In the past. Almost three full seasons removed and while he is getting his numbers, he is giving zero effort to play any semblance of defense, failing to be a leader for a young team that he picked and not holding himself accountable for the current state of affairs.

Might have been one of the greatest feats of all-time but we talked about that in 2016 Playoff and Offseason threads. It had it’s time and place. It is now 2019 and we are In the 2019 Season thread. His demeanor, play and accomplishments, or lack thereof, from 2019 need to be talked about.

Thank you for your understanding.

They done lost the tie breaker to both the Clippers and the Spurs :lol: Each of them still have both of their Cleveland games left too

He was a freak back then man. Stripping all context, this is one of the greatest game winners ever

He was a must watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom