**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain how this set things in motion? I’m not quite remembering.

Real talk - the ASG should just be contracted because dudes just want to see their buddies do whatever they want and laugh and giggle. I stumbled upon this GEM which I vividly remember watching live.

2001 ASG. The duel between Bean and Starbury at the end :wow: . Then look at how hyped the East was when they won and how pissed the West was. They had championship type emotions and now dudes just look at it as a chance to hang out with the homies. They’re just built different these days.

Kobe made the right basketball play and Duncan wasn’t ready:nerd:

HonoredAbandonedGelada-size_restricted.gif

When you achieve a feat as phenomenal as this against a 73-9 team:

StackedDoe.png

d0c5a097d1f5227da6abd20838bc4641.jpg

You're bound to become delusional and make mistakes. LeBron joining the bum Lakers is the equivalent of Napoleon invading Russia. You have to be that great to do something that stupid.
The East was super trash! They only had a handful to make those lists in the entire conference. If you going to talk about let’s talk about it!
East only had 5 players make the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team all together.
Only 1 eastern conf player made all def first team and it wasn’t LeBron
Cleveland didn’t even have any rookies on the active roster because LeBron had them trade the picks for “his guys”
This is a classic example of making the stats fit your narrative but we all know the truth

The East was super trash! They only had a handful to make those lists in the entire conference. If you going to talk about let’s talk about it!
East only had 5 players make the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd team all together.
Only 1 eastern conf player made all def first team and it wasn’t LeBron
Cleveland didn’t even have any rookies on the active roster because LeBron had them trade the picks for “his guys”
This is a classic example of making the stats fit your narrative but we all know the truth
Did lebron and the cavs beat a 73-9 Eastern conference team to win the title?

It’s so difficult staying engaged in the game with Players Only commentary....... ****in terrible.
Exact reason why I don't watch those games, plus my team playing like ****
If I was Huerter I would of given the jersey back to wade and said I don’t deserve this and to keep it for a few seasons and after I make an all star game wade can give me his game worn jersey.

But everyone isn’t me. And I’m not everyone.
Yup easily one of the dumbest things I read this month, so Wade is suppose to travel with the jersey to the all star game to give to the Huerter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom