**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I criticized Lebron for taking or making a last shot was ...

"Coach drew it and I scratched it"
And it was for the obvious disregard and undermining of his HC.
No ones talking about you. The majority has shared the sentiments that I have expressed.

Bron slander propaganda so rampant that they had to distinguish game winning shots and go-ahead shots :lol:

LAKERSTALK
SINCE '99
Im tired of this ****. There’s so much more interesting **** to talk about but we are talking about lebron not being able to lead a ****** team to the playoffs at 34. EVERY DAMN SECOND OF EVERY DAY. Who gives a damn?

A superstar is supposed to do whatever it takes to win. Your teammates ain't got it, time to take over. Bron doesn't have that ability so he passes it off so his stans can blame everyone but him

I agree with what you're saying and I'll add that the young talent on the team has the athletic ability be a decent second or third option but lacks the mindset. The onus is on LBJ and the veteran players to get these guys motivated, more so LBJ but he tends to shift blame.

Bron really fooled cats into thinking he came to LA to compete for titles and not become a hollywood actor and producer.

Bron really fooled cats into thinking he came to LA to compete for titles and not become a hollywood actor and producer.

I’m not even sure if fooled is the right word. He was very forthcoming about it. He said this was not a basketball decision. People just chose to believe he came here for basketball.

upload_2019-3-5_19-17-49.jpeg

Bron slander propaganda so rampant that they had to distinguish game winning shots and go-ahead shots :lol:
what? We are talking about going for the kill and or taking shots instead of passing the buck. IE pass to ******* HILL instead of taking the shot. Saw how everyone blamed JR for grabbing a rebound and giving them a chance at OT. Iight FOH.

Word to Steve Kerr?
John paxson?
Robert Horry ?
Word. Thanks to them, perhaps they didnt have to play a game 7. LoL

Nike talk is the only place where making the finals and losing is worse than not making the playof.......wait wait
you're right.

Still 6 is better than 3.

Let's take how good or weak conference where or are.

SMH

This slander is purely about being the GOAT, he is not, not close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom