**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A superstar is supposed to do whatever it takes to win. Your teammates ain't got it, time to take over. Bron doesn't have that ability so he passes it off so his stans can blame everyone but him
He’s taken over games countless times though. What is up with the revisionist history in here?

Detroit game 6

Boston game 6

Lebron has done Kobe better than Kobe with taking over games.

folks would rather him shoot the rock and try to win it than pass
but then if he shoots the rock and doesn't pass, and doesn't score than he gets roasted too :lol:

goal post ALWAYS moving for Bron
and that's true for both sides.. his haters and stans lol
Idgaf. As a Stan I’m moving goal posts all the time but this is silly. Criticizing the man for trusting his teammates and not shooting a low percentage ****** **** is SILLY.

Huh? Passing to the wide open man is always the best play... :lol:

This thread man... just because he’s the only superstar who trusts his teammates when the defense collapses on him and doesn’t want to take a 3 on 1 shot and passes it to a teammate for an open shot.

*****s really HATE lebron because he’s not Jordan or Kobe. He does things differently. I think this is exactly why he has stans. A superstar that trusts his nba level teammates under pressure!! WOWWWW!!!
Trust??
tenor001.gif

folks would rather him shoot the rock and try to win it than pass
but then if he shoots the rock and doesn't pass, and doesn't score than he gets roasted too :lol:

goal post ALWAYS moving for Bron
and that's true for both sides.. his haters and stans lol
To keep it 100%
I would clown for missing it because I dont like Lebron, but inside he would earn point for trying to be the man instead of passing the ball.

Hence the reason why Curry Harden etc miss double digits I laugh but I respect them for going for it.

#LebronShouldofWentToPhilly

#LebronShouldofWentToHouston

Sad how the only lakers fan in here not blaming lebron is @noblekane who was one of his worst haters in here

**** like this is why I pray the lakers are never good in my lifetime unfortunately it comes at the expense of my favorite player of all time.

SAS wasn't lying when he said players don't fear Bron. Imagine MJ or Bean getting called out by some scrub and not punishing him for even think of opening their mouths. He never really had it in him though outside of that Game 6 in Boston. Let JJ Barea and Jason Terry punk his ***.
Man that’s that SAS bs nobody should pay any mind.

****** really acting like bron hasn’t been criticized if he takes the last shot or makes the pass. It’s a lose lose situation.

Bron the most criticized GOAT of all time

No offense but Kobe dudes really have no room to go at bron’s fans. Same Schtixk, y’all just ride different.

And please for the love of god don’t ever put Kobe’s name near MJ

*****s really acting like bron hasn’t been criticized if he takes the last shot or makes the pass. It’s a lose lose situation.

he's definitely held to a pretty harsh standard.. probably the most impossible standard :lol:
but he definitely doesn't make it any better with some of the **** he says and does :lol:

its year 1 of 4.. see how things pan out.

winning cures all tho and he's gonna have to win 1 here in LA. tall order though lol but who knows

*****s really acting like bron hasn’t been criticized if he takes the last shot or makes the pass. It’s a lose lose situation.

The only time I criticized Lebron for taking or making a last shot was ...

"Coach drew it and I scratched it"
And it was for the obvious disregard and undermining of his HC.

The only time I criticized Lebron for taking or making a last shot was ...

"Coach drew it and I scratched it"
And it was for the obvious disregard and undermining of his HC.
you talking for that game winner against Chi in the playoffs?
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom