**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine blaming Bron
upload_2019-3-5_13-39-13.jpeg

upload_2019-3-5_13-39-13.jpeg
Rondo and McGee both contributed to championship teams and got rings.

Let's not try this BS.

Remember when him and everyone said he carried no names. Yeah ok.

Yeah...idk why they acting like Bron was wilding for rollin the ball up and shooting the 2 for 1 lol. He just missed. Had it rimmed in, it woulda been a good play.

Like when Steph did it and Wall dove on his face :smh: :pimp: :lol:

bron play looking like a regular ***** and curry play looking like the dude she told you not to worry about.

SAS wasn't lying when he said players don't fear Bron. Imagine MJ or Bean getting called out by some scrub and not punishing him for even think of opening their mouths. He never really had it in him though outside of that Game 6 in Boston. Let JJ Barea and Jason Terry punk his ***.

I listen but I don't hear (some of y'all will remember the reference) what the blog boys says. Good background noise when at work trying to look busy.

Makes sense. I listen to a lot of NBA Radio on Sirius when I’m driving. They have a mix of personalities on there. Some tend strongly in the blog boy direction others are way closer to the barbershop set. I just pay attention to what sounds right to me and try to ignore (or laugh) at the rest.

And for the record, I CAN hear Jimi....

SAS wasn't lying when he said players don't fear Bron. Imagine MJ or Bean getting called out by some scrub and not punishing him for even think of opening their mouths. He never really had it in him though outside of that Game 6 in Boston. Let JJ Barea and Jason Terry punk his ***.

That’s nice and all, but he’s a better player than Kobe.

Kobe would’ve went right at Beverley you’re right, but it may not have been the right basketball play. Lebron was making the right passes/plays last night.

I get it we want to mythicize Kobe’s killer mentality, but I remember how frustrating that play style could get when watching him.

But it’s true, Kobe would’ve went at Beverley from the jump. I can’t agree with that necessarily being conducive to winning though.

Kobe would’ve went right at Beverley you’re right, but it may not have been the right basketball play. Lebron was making the right passes/plays last night.

I get it we want to mythicize Kobe’s killer mentality, but I remember how frustrating that play style could get when watching him.

But it’s true, Kobe would’ve went at Beverley from the jump. I can’t agree with that necessarily being conducive to winning though.
he would've got 28 on 34 shots lol

Man please. We didn't need right play Bron we needed a I don't give a **** Lebron we aren't losing this game. He a ***** though. How Rondo going to have the same number of shot attempts as you?

WTF?

I cant believe this ***** has everyone believing the right basketball play is a thing.

In what ******* world?

How do you know and asses the right BB move?

For all we know going at Beverly, getting him into foul trouble or frustrating him was the right move. At the very least, the leader should of have taken it upon himself to make sure things were happening offensively and that doesnt mean passing it.

After all this dude complained about all his teammates being garbage, but yet you want to continue feeding them to shift blame?

Spare me this ********, BB is not all about stats, you need to watch and see what kind of impact a player is having in the game.

Imagine MJ passing to Cartwright for 3 because he was wide open. Hell theres a reason why team leave certain dudes wide open. Is a strategy, not the right ******* basketball move.

Keep feeding into the ******** narratives.

My god!

Lebron isn’t the best player in the world anymore ( after like 8 years)and he can play better defense. Lebron is still an elite offensive player but he also needs more help.

It’s pretty plain and simple.
WOW imagine being a rational and reasonable human being who understands this. God I haven’t read something this intelligent about lebrons situation on here in months.

WTF?

I cant believe this ***** has everyone believing the right basketball play is a thing.

In what ****ing world?

How do you know and asses the right BB move?

For all we know going at Beverly, getting him into foul trouble or frustrating him was the right move. At the very least, the leader should of have taken it upon himself to make sure things were happening offensively and that doesnt mean passing it.

After all this dude complained about all his teammates being garbage, but yet you want to continue feeding them to shift blame?

Spare me this bull****, BB is not all about stats, you need to watch and see what kind of impact a player is having in the game.

Imagine MJ passing to Cartwright for 3 because he was wide open. Hell theres a reason why team leave certain dudes wide open. Is a strategy, not the right ****ing basketball move.

Keep feeding into the bull**** narratives.

My god!
Huh? Passing to the wide open man is always the best play... :lol:

This thread man... just because he’s the only superstar who trusts his teammates when the defense collapses on him and doesn’t want to take a 3 on 1 shot and passes it to a teammate for an open shot.

****** really HATE lebron because he’s not Jordan or Kobe. He does things differently. I think this is exactly why he has stans. A superstar that trusts his nba level teammates under pressure!! WOWWWW!!!

Huh? Passing to the wide open man is always the best play... :lol:

This thread man... just because he’s the only superstar who trusts his teammates when the defense collapses on him and doesn’t want to take a 3 on 1 shot and passes it to a teammate for an open shot.

*****s really HATE lebron because he’s not Jordan or Kobe. He does things differently. I think this is exactly why he has stans. A superstar that trusts his nba level teammates under pressure!! WOWWWW!!!
folks would rather him shoot the rock and try to win it than pass
but then if he shoots the rock and doesn't pass, and doesn't score than he gets roasted too :lol:

goal post ALWAYS moving for Bron
and that's true for both sides.. his haters and stans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom