**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever he plays I only watch him. As unfair as it is my first impression of him was "he's only here cause he's Stephs brother in law" and I felt the same way when he got picked up by the Hawks and I wanted him to play his way into convincing me otherwise. He has been doing that.

I mean...he's a 2 way G-Leaguer, not even on a full contract :lol:

He's on the same level as the rest of them.

Whenever he plays I only watch him. As unfair as it is my first impression of him was "he's only here cause he's Stephs brother in law" and I felt the same way when he got picked up by the Hawks and I wanted him to play his way into convincing me otherwise. He has been doing that.

That’s my lor mans, mans. Watched him come up. He put the work in for sure. Remember when he was all set to go to Towson then Drexel came with the offer late. Hard worker.

Crazy to see him playing for the warriors and married to Steph curry sister :lol:. Like, ***** wouldn’t have thought that believable 5 years ago :lol:.

How KD looked tonight.
429F7B76-7CB6-43E7-8723-426835827938.jpeg

Wonder if he'll have that same energy when LA doesn't sign FAs again AND he got them LA taxes

kyrie ****. act like you acted 2 days ago. All optimistic and teamy now after one win.
All happy and refreshed and ****. Just take it one step at a time you dink

Wonder if he'll have that same energy when LA doesn't sign FAs again AND he got them LA taxes

Don’t think he cares about taxes

The FAs tho will be interesting
There seems to be pressure on magic on signing a mega star but most lakerheads I know would be okay with filling out the roster with solid FAs opposed to 1 big one

Also have to see if AD really comes to LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom