**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie not better than curry they said :rofl: aged great

Kyrie better than Steph?! I knew dude was overrated, but this is ridiculous. Cant wait for dude to be gone so we can go back to playing team ball. Iso ball, being allergic to the free throw line, throwing ur teammates under the bus, and just being an overall d-bag is definitely not the move.

Now if If was this GSW team the last 2 years the Finals would have been fun to watch. These were actually good games not that blowout crap.

Mark Cuban is an idiot for helping GS get KD :smh:
Facts! I think it would have been way more competitive and entertaining
Closer series for sure

Maybe Cle even wins one :lol:

Facts! I think it would have been way more competitive and entertaining
Closer series for sure

Maybe Cle even wins one :lol:

Cle would have at least won 2

I only like blowouts when it’s my team (Lakers) doing the blowouts :lol:

Kyrie better than Steph?! I knew dude was overrated, but this is ridiculous. Cant wait for dude to be gone so we can go back to playing team ball. Iso ball, being allergic to the free throw line, throwing ur teammates under the bus, and just being an overall d-bag is definitely not the move.
Kyrie is definitely not better than the steph and I am from Boston. You know what’s crazy though? I love Paul Pierce, but his takes sometimes have a little too much emotion involved especially when it comes to the Celtics.. that’s hard to blame him because he was an awesome Celtic. Curry was the best player on that first championship team but when you have Thompson and green..other seasoned vets, you can’t really compare that to Kyries situation

Would seem reckless on his part and that's the kindest word I'll use

People far richer than him will go to great lengths because of taxes
I meant I don’t think he cares about the LA taxes because he has so many other things to bring revenue. He’ll be fine lol

I meant I don’t think he cares about the LA taxes because he has so many other things to bring revenue. He’ll be fine lol

And yet there are so many things he could be to avoid the taxes AND stress that come with working in LA

Now of which doesn't mean he can't live in LA in the offseason, he'd still have to pay any real estate taxes.. but he could wire other payments, say from Nike, to a company he would have set up in Delaware

Klutch being based in LA creates problems, but he's not technically supposed to be a part of that

And yet there are so many things he could be to avoid the taxes AND stress that come with working in LA

Now of which doesn't mean he can't live in LA in the offseason, he'd still have to pay any real estate taxes.. but he could wire other payments, say from Nike, to a company he would have set up in Delaware

Klutch being based in LA creates problems, but he's not technically supposed to be a part of that
Yeah you getting too deep for me brother :lol:

Who said the Warrirors weren't winning the title this year?

I guess KD should sort of hope someone knocks them off so he can bounce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom