**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one else finds this Rajon Rondo stuff to be wild disrespectful? Send him and kcp to China or Israel already. Bum ***.

He would’ve already been in China had the Lakers not signed him, but he’s one of those “cerebral players that can diagnose plays behind they happen” that Lebron was talking about.

Reactions: OTG
I should add that it's more funny that the Lakers, as a franchise, are such a dumpster fire. I actually like LeBron, and think he is the 2nd or 3rd best player of all time. However, he did himself zero favors by going to THIS LA squad, and putting this team around him.

Lmao espn stat

“Bron with the most clutch pts of anyone since 2003 (2200 or so)” :lol:

Don’t shoot me I’m just the messenger lmaoo

Dang, when Kobe passed MJ, the Timberwolves stopped the game and the GM came on the floor to present him the game ball.

Plus everybody from both team congratulated bean. Wolves stood in line to touch the gawd.

Don't nobody luh Bron like that besides his Stan's, and they have no pull, or juice. Bron prolly just taking a random ball from practice home. Prolly that ball he won the 3pt contest with.

Plus everybody from both team congratulated bean. Wolves stood in line to touch the gawd.

Don't nobody luh Bron like that besides his Stan's, and they have no pull, or juice. Bron prolly just taking a random ball from practice home. Prolly that ball he won the 3pt contest with.
Do you really think it would of been the best time to do that? Most of the fan base hates him and they are gonna miss the playoffs after high expectations of making the playoffs and possibly winning a series.

Are some of you guys ******ed or what like honestly.. some of the lack of logic in here worries me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom