**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus everybody from both team congratulated bean. Wolves stood in line to touch the gawd.

Don't nobody luh Bron like that besides his Stan's, and they have no pull, or juice. Bron prolly just taking a random ball from practice home. Prolly that ball he won the 3pt contest with.

That really was the best part, nobody came out to show love until Rondo half heartedly did so.

Came out West to a fan base that don’t really like him :lol:

The optics of Lebby passing Kobe in the scoring list in a Laker uniform at Staples while being showered with jeers and boos will be too much to pass up. Definitely buying tickets for that game.

Dang, when Kobe passed MJ, the Timberwolves stopped the game and the GM came on the floor to present him the game ball.

To be fair wasn't that Kobe's final season and final appearance in Minnesota?

T Wolves fans have never had anything to be excited about except for getting SMACKED by Kobe in the playoffs in the early 00's.

Rondo... come
On home

Lmaoooo Rondo

Omg rondo. That is hilarious.

Rondo. WHAT THEE ENTIRE HELL

:lol: @ rondo sitting with the fans again

thought i seen luke say **** him

Can't wait for rondo to air LeBron out after the season

Im sorry we going through this **** Laker fam....but you have to admit...there's been some funny **** this season. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

20190307_013915.jpg

20190307_014354.jpg

The optics of Lebby passing Kobe in the scoring list in a Laker uniform at Staples while being showered with jeers and boos will be too much to pass up. Definitely buying tickets for that game.
Post a vid of you drunk cussing him out

That was during Kobe’s farewell tour. It was a game in Charlotte. Wasn’t when he passed MJ
To be fair wasn't that Kobe's final season and final appearance in Minnesota?

T Wolves fans have never had anything to be excited about except for getting SMACKED by Kobe in the playoffs in the early 00's.
No, it wasn't. It was in 2014 when he passed Mike. Bounced in 2016.

They don't luh bronze like dat. He know. Dey know.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - 38,387
Karl Malone - 36,928
Kobe Bryant - 33,643
LeBron James - 32,311
GOAT - 32,292

Rondo is a special kind of washed. Bruh still has his talent but cant score for ****

Damn these ugly af. Nike trippin

I think these are fire. I did think they were 3's when he was on the FT line during the game because of that heel and toe. Fire Fire

I need footage or he lying. If it was common, nobody would mention it . Rondo got a liar face.
MVP posted atleast one other pic this year from a different game showing him doing the same thing.
img_20190306_220113-jpg.2286226

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom