**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So at 20 ppg LeBronze gonna need 300 more games to be number 1 assuming he average 60 GP the next 4 years, he gonna be 38. Does he break it?

No way he sits all 18 games free stats

#statspadingszn

Last edited:
It’s not even as fun anymore waking up to another BIG LAKERS LOSS!!

THIRTY-FIVE

7 more losses and y’all boy finishes this season sub .500!

LeJa needs to have some pride and will his team to at least 41 wins

upload_2019-3-7_6-6-7.gif

I dont get how the superstar sits by himself and no one goes off, but when a washed Rondondoes it everyone is irritated.

LoL

I dont get how the superstar sits by himself and no one goes off, but when a washed Rondondoes it everyone is irritated.

LoL
Bron was at least near his teammates in their section. Rondo sitting with fans is wild disrespectful. And once again here you go with the revisionist history. Everyone was tearing Bron a new one when he did that **** in Indiana.

LBJ passed MJ. Lakers trash for over a decade. MJ still GOAT. Kobe forever overrated. What a great morning!

Dang, when Kobe passed MJ, the Timberwolves stopped the game and the GM came on the floor to present him the game ball.
Greatness. Dudes don't care about LeBron they see how he moves, didn't see anyone from Denver congratulate. Dude getting more love on the road passing Jordan than LeBron at home.

#RIPRudyT

Nobody even cared to dap the Queen :lol:
Love how his 3-8 FT attempts are just brushed under the rug last night in the loss. Factor in those missed free throws and the fact he sat down with 2 mins to go in the game. The W was in site.

Can’t wait till Bron passes Kobe in Staples, half these Kobe lover gonna die that night, dudes
In here act like Bron gave they mom
Cancer, i love it!!

tenor1.gif

I promise Brett Brown has to be theeeeee worst late game coach in the league.
You serious have you seen Luke.
That old dude that was in the G league for the Lakers last year still on that team?
Ingram, no he is back in the G league. They should bring him up now since season is over and let him play one game with LeBron. Then shut LeBron down. I don't understand not bringing more G league players up when the season is done. Get them some good experience.

Bron gonna make sure he in the spotlight somehow during the playoffs watch

There’s no way that man isn’t a guest on like every NBA pregame and halftime show or something :lol: I can’t see this man allowing himself to just not be seen all playoffs

Can't wait for rondo to air LeBron out after the season
Only him and Bev would be real like that.
But their fans swear they’re gonna win a title every year :lol:
No more than any other team's fans.
No love from MJ

Star ain't big enough, didn't play against Jordan and isn't even in the GOAT conversation.
The optics of Lebby passing Kobe in the scoring list in a Laker uniform at Staples while being showered with jeers and boos will be too much to pass up. Definitely buying tickets for that game.
I am on the east coast but you ain't saying nothin but a word. Make sure I wear my Kobe is GOAT shirt and sit a few seats back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom