**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every ring KD has got an asterisk beside it...that's why he's still so sensitive.

Bron's 2 in Miami got one by that same token then no? Y'all keep downplaying his significance to the Warriors during this run and it's funny. I'm rooting for dude to leave and get one on his 'own'. Y'all Bronsexuals got some nerve to assign asterisks to other people's rings.

Bron's 2 in Miami got one by that same token then no? Y'all keep downplaying his significance to the Warriors during this run and it's funny. I'm rooting for dude to leave and get one on his 'own'. Y'all Bronsexuals got some nerve to assign asterisks to other people's rings.
Warriors would win those rings without Durant

Did Bron go join Boston or Orlando? If not then no it's not the same.

You don’t read. You read what you wanna read and then create opinions of what you think you read. Easily one of the worst posters in here. It’s like lebron James has changed some of your brain matter.
KD>LBJ

I never seen a players soul leave their body like LBJ did when KD hit the 3 and the following year dude had PTSD and refused to guard Kd when he hit the other 3. But that's your GOAt.

There's no way the Lakers sit LeBron, right?

They're only 1 game out of a top 10 pick but think of the optics of sitting your best player in a lost season. Horrible look for the franchise.
Pels would like a word with you.
People really think Bron joining Miami is the same as Durant joining the warriors...

Yikes.

Durant joined a well oiled machine. Bron, wade and bosh literally had to become an excellent team on the fly.

Warriors just plugged Durant in like some legos.
Not the same but you don't get to self congratulate at every turn when you had an easier road at times. Not really as invested in that topic because both kind of soft to me, one just softer. I think KD can fix it though by leaving GS and winning.

Bron joined a team so good he thought they could win 7 championships but that's not the same as what KD did..lol
Key is thought.

The reality is that the warriors with Durant are on another level compared to the heat.

How is this even an argument anymore

Wow. I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow and talk about the same exact thing. And the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day.

Probably guest on TNT on Thursday, and The Jump. You KNOW he ain't going on Undisputed, Skip is going to hound him Pat Beverly style. Doubt he goes on First Things First either Nick will want to sit on his lap probably.
bruh...bron going on undisputed would be anarchy. Shannon trying to blow him live on television, while bron pulling skip ho card and seeing if he'll really do all that talking to his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom