**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While he was playing there? I don't recall. Even after the Mavs choke job I don't remember seeing much of anything.

I was living in south FL after that Dallas series, they were at his neck heavy. At least the real Heat fans, but the Bron stans migrate like a plague to whatever team he's on to defend him, but it wasn't pretty. They just didn't have the national following the Lakers do.

I was living in south FL after that Dallas series, they were at his neck heavy. At least the real Heat fans, but the Bron stans migrate like a plague to whatever team he's on to defend him, but it wasn't pretty. They just didn't have the national following the Lakers do.
national following might have a lot to do with it

What kind of real laker fan doesn’t want lebron

:rofl:

I swear to god lakers fans got to be worst fans on this planet we call earth

So fortunate to have the "GOAT" doing amazing things like this. Man he is really turning around the energy in the atmosphere and building up those Lakers. Meanwhile trying to trade them in a 2 for 1 special.
He just came off one of his worst injuries of his career. It makes no sense to play significant minutes. The season is a wash at this point.
So don't come back and play hard for a playoff push? Got it we just out here playing for fun and milestones.

The Heat fanbase post Decision was probably about 70%+ bandwagon/Bron stans. I don't count them as fans honestly.

Reactions: OTG

So fortunate to have the "GOAT" doing amazing things like this. Man he is really turning around the energy in the atmosphere and building up those Lakers. Meanwhile trying to trade them in a 2 for 1 special.

So don't come back and play hard for a playoff push? Got it we just out here playing for fun and milestones.

?

The season is a wash right now. What playoff push?

They have a 0.1 % chance to make the playoffs. Makes no sense to play a 34 year old 30+ minutes in a lost season.

Beautiful times :smile:
73BE7523-437C-43C4-BA28-FE55FBB929A4.gif

He didn’t join a 73-9 team with bosh and wade .
Bosh didn’t call him up crying in the parking lot after the heat gave up a 3-1 lead in the finals .
Ur better than this .
LoL

Ok so that's why he is not the best?
**** that he is better than Lebron, that he embarrassed Lebron in consecutive finals. That he is better all around.

Iight.

But Lebron did leave to Clev to win by joining 2 all stars. Ok

He joined the warriors. All goat talk goes out the window now.
:smh::smh::smh:

He didn’t join a 73-9 team with bosh and wade .
Bosh didn’t call him up crying in the parking lot after the heat gave up a 3-1 lead in the finals .
Ur better than this .
Just want to make sure I am following, so if Draymond didn't call KD crying the move would be better? Or is it the 73-9 what you really have a problem with?
?

The season is a wash right now. What playoff push?
So we going to act like their wasn't a playoff push right after the all star game. :stoneface:

Warriors were stopped. Are you dumb dumb?

Now they are unstoppable because of Kevin Durant.

SecondaryPerkyBobwhite-small.gif
I’m saying that the heat with Bron wade and bosh had a higher chance of losing compared to the warriors with Kevin Durant. You aren’t even reading anymore. What’s the point of even arguing with you?

Drink some coffee and come back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom