**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was living in south FL after that Dallas series, they were at his neck heavy. At least the real Heat fans, but the Bron stans migrate like a plague to whatever team he's on to defend him, but it wasn't pretty. They just didn't have the national following the Lakers do.
Word? That's fair. I'll take your word on it. I think we can agree that Miami is where he was treated the best though

:smh::smh::smh:

Just want to make sure I am following, so if Draymond didn't call KD crying the move would be better? Or is it the 73-9 what you really have a problem with?

So we going to act like their wasn't a playoff push right after the all star game. :stoneface:

I literally said right now. Obviously you play him 30+ a night when there was a chance. Why would you play him now when their chances to make the playoffs are so dim?

Put Bron in for 15 minutes a night and let the young guns gain experience.

LoL

Ok so that's why he is not the best?
**** that he is better than Lebron, that he embarrassed Lebron in consecutive finals. That he is better all around.

Iight.

But Lebron did leave to Clev to win by joining 2 all stars. Ok

He's eliminated from GOAT conversion at the moment because he's on the Warriors. Somehow Bron stacking the deck in Miami didn't eliminate him from that but that's the media driving narratives for the masses. Realistically a single chip away from GS and he's right there.

:smh::smh::smh:

Just want to make sure I am following, so if Draymond didn't call KD crying the move would be better? Or is it the 73-9 what you really have a problem with?

So we going to act like their wasn't a playoff push right after the all star game. :stoneface:

Nah, he said Bron did the same as Darant in Miami, I just set him straight . Darant can be ur goat if u like my G. Idc

I’m saying that the heat with Bron wade and bosh had a higher chance of losing compared to the warriors with Kevin Durant. You aren’t even reading anymore. What’s the point of even arguing with you?

Drink some coffee and come back to me.
But the king himself said that it would be easy.... that they could win not 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Stop it, you cant speak for you king.

The so call best player in the world with a perennial mega star in wade and a all star in Bosh had a higher chance of losing?

Yet people said a team that just shot 3 couldn't win a chip. With broken ankles food for D curry and just spot up shooter Klay and never could be #1 in another team Dray? LoL

Boy just be gone!

There's no way the Lakers sit LeBron, right?

They're only 1 game out of a top 10 pick but think of the optics of sitting your best player in a lost season. Horrible look for the franchise.

We can't sit him ala Anthony Davis. But him being out there ain't affecting winning anyway plus the young guys are injured right now as well.

I literally said right now. Obviously you play him 30+ a night when there was a chance. Why would you play him now when their chances to make the playoffs are so dim?

Put Bron in for 15 minutes a night and let the young guns gain experience.

Sure play him 15-20 minutes a night, not at the expense or deference of the young players though. Cause if he's gets his way and Magic is dumb enough they won't be there anyway so why bother getting them experience.

But the king himself said that it would be easy.... that they could win not 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Stop it, you cant speak for you king.

The so call best player in the world with a perennial mega star in wade and a all star in Bosh had a higher chance of losing?

Yet people said a team that just shot 3 couldn't win a chip. With broken ankles food for D curry and just spot up shooter Klay and never could be #1 in another team Dray? LoL

Boy just be gone!
They literally went 73-9 and dominated the west. Who was saying the warriors couldn’t win? They have been the favorites to win every year since like 2015 :rofl:

This ***** keko. Never change. :lol:

He's eliminated from GOAT conversion at the moment because he's on the Warriors. Somehow Bron stacking the deck in Miami didn't eliminate him from that but that's the media driving narratives for the masses. Realistically a single chip away from GS and he's right there.
People say I dont read and in trolling but these dudes ... the excuses .... the arguments ... God lord!

Sure play him 15-20 minutes a night, not at the expense or deference of the young players though. Cause if he's gets his way and Magic is dumb enough they won't be there anyway so why bother getting them experience.
Magic isn’t trading them for AD. Would y’all relax damn

People really think Bron joining Miami is the same as Durant joining the warriors...

Yikes.

Durant joined a well oiled machine. Bron, wade and bosh literally had to become an excellent team on the fly.

Warriors just plugged Durant in like some legos.

Bron joining Miami is more like Boston's Big 3 than it is KD going to GSW.

People say I dont read and in trolling but these dudes ... the excuses .... the arguments ... God lord!
You don’t read. You read what you wanna read and then create opinions of what you think you read. Easily one of the worst posters in here. It’s like lebron James has changed some of your brain matter.

With Nuggets making it this year and Orlando with a fighting chance for the 8th seed, Lakers bout to have the 3rd longest active playoff drought

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE splain

:\

There's no way the Lakers sit LeBron, right?

They're only 1 game out of a top 10 pick but think of the optics of sitting your best player in a lost season. Horrible look for the franchise.

Lol I can't tell if yall are trolling with this but my stance is the same. Bron needs to suit up.

Says a Knick fan

69BAE844-E869-4C51-A306-FC4D295FED50.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom