**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's simple lmao
every milestone has been like that

picture.
not supposed to be here
BLESSED
where im from
im amazed i cant believe it
just a kid from akron
strive forgreatness jamesgang :lol:

:rofl: too much facts. just a kid from akron hahaha

i need curry to hit us with 'just a kid from akron' 1 time lmaooo

I need to hear from my dawg @sohi 23 . I know he sick bout this season :lol:

2E8BD00A-F900-4182-A8A8-4F9ECB134514.png

C9884947-F5CB-405A-815C-3879A1DDD3C5.png

KD averages the same amount of points as Lebron does per career average.

Honestly depends on how long he wants to play. His game will age more gracefully than Bron. He's 15767 behind Kareem now. He's on pace to eclipse Kareem if he plays 8 more seasons at 26 a game.
Bron is 4 years older than KD and is averaging the same amount of PPG pretty much. We positive KD going to be scoring 27 or more in 4 years?

KD averages the same amount of points as Lebron does per career average.

Honestly depends on how long he wants to play. His game will age more gracefully than Bron. He's 15767 behind Kareem now. He's on pace to eclipse Kareem if he plays 8 more seasons at 26 a game.

That would require him playing all 82, for 8 years inlcuding 3 of which he's going to be over 35. No slight to him. I just don't see it.

I know you're slow, so I'll help you.

KD is better than Lebron.

I wish I could see two players beside Bron and KD pick for the all star team.

I'm willing to beat KD would be 1st pick 9 times out of 10. This ain't a knock on Lebron because he would always be #2.
ok!!!!!!

I could see why folks thought bron would be better received with the lakers in comparison to KD's "outsider" status with the warriors. bron signing and committing to a 4 year deal with Lakers is pretty different from KD's one year contracts.

besides his media presence, KD's done everything right for the warriors: b2b FMVP, brought the offensive into another gear, lowkey been one of the most important players on defense + all the additional superlatives. but him signing 1 year + player option contracts is one of the, if not biggest, reasons fans might view him as an "outsider" or whatever we want to call it. i don't blame him, he's got more money to make if a team with his bird rights signs him...but until he signs a multiple season deal, from an optics standpoint, he's probably the greatest mercenary to play for the warriors.

I mean Kobe stans being conflicted is all you need to know about the move for bron

The bar is just high to be beloved with the Lakers.. they’ve done a lot of winning plus people really don’t care care unless you’re exceptional

That’s why I think the move for bron was Boston (because they got a crap ton of media and the success other than the 1 ship ain’t THAT recent), philly or knicks

But only knicks if they could get PG or kawhi and actually build a team

For bron to accomplish what I think he wants the lakers gotta with championshipS.. not just contend

I mean Kobe stans being conflicted is all you need to know about the move for bron

The bar is just high to be beloved with the Lakers.. they’ve done a lot of winning plus people really don’t care care unless you’re exceptional

That’s why I think the move for bron was Boston (because they got a crap ton of media and the success other than the 1 ship ain’t THAT recent), philly or knicks

For bron to accomplish what I think he wants the lakers gotta with championshipS.. not just contend
Boston didn't have cap space.

That makes it more doable, just don't see a tall player with a history of foot injuries maintaining that level of play at that age.

Outside of that 2015 season he's been at about 70 games per season the rest of his career.

Bron never gonna be truly embraced

They worship the Snake Deity too much
Even if he brings a chip they'll be happy but def won't fully embrace him
i def don't see him winning more than 1 if that lol

Always gong to behind Kobe shadow in that franchise

It's not just Kobe stans though. There are plenty of people out here that are just diehard Laker fans (that have stuck here through the lean years & going back to the showtime era) that are sick if this circus already. I think Bron underestimated what pressure he's under by putting on that uniform.

Anything less than a championship during this tenure and he's going to be excoriated.

Bron never gonna be truly embraced

They worship the Snake Deity too much
Even if he brings a chip they'll be happy but def won't fully embrace him
i def don't see him winning more than 1 if that lol

Always gong to behind Kobe shadow in that franchise
Dudes best move was to stay in Cleveland. He would of have had shut a lot of the haters including me.

Damn dude really just wanted to win, but now dude is really about his home and hometown fans.

Maybe he didnt have someone write the going home letter and he actually meant it.

Once he left, all that went out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom