**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think ESPN posted a graphic that Bron needs a little over 200 more games to break Kareems
that would be the end of his Laker tenure lol

Dudes best move was to stay in Cleveland. He would of have had shut a lot of the haters including me.

Damn dude really just wanted to win, but now dude is really about his home and hometown fans.

Maybe he didnt have someone write the going home letter and he actually meant it.

Once he left, all that went out the door.
Like he cares what u think
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He’s living a millionaires life in LOS ANGELES

Dudes best move was to stay in Cleveland. He would of have had shut a lot of the haters including me.

Damn dude really just wanted to win, but now dude is really about his home and hometown fans.

Maybe he didnt have someone write the going home letter and he actually meant it.

man shut up you're never gonna shut up about lebron :lol:

he could find the cure for your disease and you'd still **** on him

i remember reading durant would have to maintain his current avg for a little more than 7 full seasons

All for a year of JB bum ***

Choosing Wiggins lazy *** over Lavine was also a mistake. Lauri nice but there's no guarantee we pick him if we kept the pick

Thib's shortsighted moves really hurt this team, but it also brought out some serious issues with the culture of the team and players.

If Bron can somewhat maintain the same level he's at now, and misses about as many games as he did this year, he should be able to pass Kareem in 4 years.

Not exactly sure if that's possible, but dudes in here say Bron can score 27 in his sleep, whether it's "hollow" or not.

Thib's shortsighted moves really hurt this team, but it also brought out some serious issues with the culture of the team and players.

Nah 10 years are fair
Russell/Wilt (60s)
Kareem (70s)
Magic/Bird (80s)
MJ (90s)
Kobe/Shaq (00s)
Bron (10s)

Crazy how prophetic this was cause that's exactly what's going on right now.

giphy.gif

Like he cares what u think
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He’s living a millionaires life in LOS ANGELES
True, but I'm having fun with it.

However, is pretty small minded for you to think no one in here can be influential and that no one's opinion here matter in the grand scheme of things.

You never know what trickling effects it can have.

Is like saying a simple hello good morning or being courteous and unknowingly could of have saved a life.

Nah 10 years are fair
Russell/Wilt (60s)
Kareem (70s)
Magic/Bird (80s)
MJ (90s)
Kobe/Shaq (00s)
Bron (10s)

That was a draft that I posted by mistake :lol:
I think Duncan should be in the convo for the 00s tho.

If Bron can somewhat maintain the same level he's at now, and misses about as many games as he did this year, he should be able to pass Kareem in 4 years.

Not exactly sure if that's possible, but dudes in here say Bron can score 27 in his sleep, whether it's "hollow" or not.
he gonna have to work on his FT shooting and get back to that 75% he was in miami lol

It's not just Kobe stans though. There are plenty of people out here that are just diehard Laker fans (that have stuck here through the lean years & going back to the showtime era) that are sick if this circus already. I think Bron underestimated what pressure he's under by putting on that uniform.

Anything less than a championship during this tenure and he's going to be excoriated.

Obviously the lakers matter more than 99% of other teams

But this is the decision all over again.. no way dude thought it all the way through and the bad

For example, let’s say he has a wink wink with AD.. he could have gone to philly, philly then turns around offers package centered around Ben Simmons

He wins once in philly, he got the philly fans backing him foreva

I only included Boston because of the amount of media people they got.. knicks are obviously, but a crap show

That was a draft that I posted by mistake :lol:
I think Duncan should be in the convo for the 00s tho.

Kobe had 5 rings in the 2000s ( MVP, 2 Finals MVPs, 11 all NBA selections, 10 all defense selections)
Shaq had 4 rings in the 2000s (MVP, 3 Finals MVPs, 8 all NBA selections)
Duncan had 3 rings in the 2000s (2 MVPs, 3 Finals MVPs, 10 all NBA selections, 10 all defense selections) and beat them only once in the decade in the playoffs.

Last edited:
True, but I'm having fun with it.

However, is pretty small minded for you to think no one in here can be influential and that no one's opinion here matter in the grand scheme of things.

You never know what trickling effects it can have.

Is like saying a simple hello good morning or being courteous and unknowingly could of have saved a life.
Good morning lil homie

I doubt LeBron will be devastated missing the playoffs. He’s been to 8 straight finals. He’s about to be on a private island living the good life.

But these dudes gotta realize love don't come easy.. steph will get his statue outside warriors arena when he's done.. kobe will get his.. bron will eventually get it in Cleveland.. Timmy in San Antonio.. dirk in dallas
Here is a thought everyone keeps saying LeBron is going to own a team one day. Imagine him buying the Cavs, and commissioning his own statue being built.
:rofl:
Kd will probably get a plaque.
Did Phil get anything from NY for winning?

Then he has zero chance at MJ, cause zero chance they win again

That 1 ship with cavs bought his freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom