**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn’t the 90s be Jordan/Pippen?
Yes ...

I don't like that chart .

Winning 5 or more in an era makes it yours.

If everyone ate in "your" era, is it really yours?

Bron didnt have no ******* decade run.

Lets keep it a buck.

Yes ...

Bron didnt have no ****ing decade run.

Lets keep it a buck.

It should be Steph but man can't be the best player in the finals and keeps choking in big moments. He's going to have more rings, the same amount of MVPs as Bron this decade, but your finals performances matter.

A Raptors fan caping for LeBron? All those playoff Ls really got you shook. :lol:
Cause everyone that calls MJ the goat is from Chicago right?

What part of florida you from Orlando or Miami?

MJ eliminated them both. Guess MJ got you shook.

There's no way the Lakers sit LeBron, right?

They're only 1 game out of a top 10 pick but think of the optics of sitting your best player in a lost season. Horrible look for the franchise.

We won't have too sit him at all i'm pretty sure He will be asking to sit soon enough, He got his numbers already. This is the same guy who did this, i'm sure an "injury" will pop up any day now.

5b21da17e30a7.image.jpg

Social media made it worse. The regular media was bad enough, but now you got everyone chiming in about every single move an athlete makes on several platforms. That type of attention has to be exhausting.

That's why I applaud sh*t like Rodney Hood slapping that dude's cell phone.

Kyrie telling that fan to suck his **** was also very relevant & necessary. I talk **** about players in here all the time but i'm not gonna go out my way to see them in public & trash them, or hitting them on social media to call them bums etc etc

Fans these days have ENTIRELY too much entitlement

It should be Steph but man can't be the best player in the finals and keeps choking in big moments. He's going to have more rings, the same amount of MVPs as Bron this decade, but your finals performances matter.
If that's the case, Jerry West had an era.

Giannis is great, but he can't jump KD with no playoff success. He'd have to win it all this season to jump him. He can get to #2 with a Finals appearance though.

Z-Bo :pimp:

Man needs a farewell tour

Cousins ain't want none of that Z old school
Like bron with the decision or even now with the whole Knicks thing

Dude isn't thinking things all the way through and the negatives.. hell dude thinks getting a burner account to argue with randoms is a bright idea
I don't know how his team isn't counseling him better than that. Is this the first time two stars considered 1 and 2 in their sport have ever been so thin skinned. Mentally jumping around but thinking about Rice, Jordan, Kobe, Brady, Montana

Kyrie telling that fan to suck his **** was also very relevant & necessary. I talk **** about players in here all the time but i'm not gonna go out my way to see them in public & trash them, or hitting them on social media to call them bums etc etc

Fans these days have ENTIRELY too much entitlement
or that lady in GSW calling bron a PAB when he was walking to the tunnel :lol:

We won't have too sit him at all i'm pretty sure He will be asking to sit soon enough, He got his numbers already. This is the same guy who did this, i'm sure an "injury" will pop up any day now.

5b21da17e30a7.image.jpg

Oh...this is coming. I think he’ll play out the next 7 games...then shut it down with “groin soreness/load management” for the next 10.

He’ll cap off the season saying he missed 28 games and he was battling through injury.

If that's the case, Jerry West had an era.

Jerry West never won an MVP and went 1-8 in Finals while Wilt and Russell were dominating the individual and team accolades respectively.

It was all there for Steph in 2016, the media and world was rooting for him to become the face of the league and he threw it all away on a behind the back pass and subsequently KD came in and became the best player on the team.

Giannis is great, but he can't jump KD with no playoff success. He'd have to win it all this season to jump him. He can get to #2 with a Finals appearance though.
I agree. Might be the most dominant numbers wise but KD is still be BEST overall player IMO

In general I think the seats available at floor level in college and NBA hoops are too close to the court. Throw in some alcohol and certain people tend to forget they're not in their living room at home yelling at the t.v. anymore.

Yes ...

Bron didnt have no ****ing decade run.

Lets keep it a buck.
8 straight finals is not a run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom