**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure did. damn. magic and rob looking shady af right now.

Magic and Rob finally doing something right, only thing that matters now is getting as high of a draft pick as possible. But they'll screw it up by trading it away.

shotsrangout shotsrangout becoming ELITE at trolling
Yeah I had to step back, not paying that dude no more attention.
KD>LBJ

I never seen a players soul leave their body like LBJ did when KD hit the 3 and the following year dude had PTSD and refused to guard Kd when he hit the other 3. But that's your GOAt.

ST70vXi.gif

A whole lot would be cleared up if dudes stop thinking LeBron walking on water with his game. Dude is great but lets stop trying to act like he didn't have a bunch of missteps along the way.

NBA about to be byke byke

Cheers here's to hoping he goes to Knicks or Clippers. He had to learn how to win from Wade. Oops my fault I didn't mean that.
Oh...this is coming. I think he’ll play out the next 7 games...then shut it down with “groin soreness/load management” for the next 10.

He’ll cap off the season saying he missed 28 games and he was battling through injury.
Don't forget with a IG post reflecting on the season possibly him drinking some wine.

Why did you even bother.

" I was a freshman in high school so I've seen it all". "He's had it easy all"

Yet somehow didn't know that LeBron was dirt poor.
I was a freshman when he was a rookie and i seen his whole career. Opposed to me seeing the tail end of jordans career. you act like im claming i seen the sperm fertilize the egg.

zero clue.. but i just dont get how they dont see how some of these things will play out.. we see people getting roasted daily on social media, would think some young successful dudes would be savvier than how some of this stuff is playing out

i get ray allen getting burned by social media in the fashion he did.. but with KD and bron, their moves and their seemingly inability to deal with some of the blow back surprises me

like take for example the KD and westbrook thing, they were supposedly boys.. i think anyone would be bothered or at the very least think something was up, if all of a sudden a dude you thought you were cool with just picks up and leaves without saying something, even if just a text or something
I believe it was OG Isiah that had a guy he would just yell at and get his frustration out on before games. I think even a story of him choking the dude.

Yall are crazy and always need to twist things to have something to complain about. Jordan-basketball wise- wasnt as fortunate as lebron growing up..he went through ups and downs in a racist society. He wasnt spoon fed like lebron since he was 13. Thats why lebron doesnt have a killer mentality. How jordan gonna grow up in a “ stable home” but have more of a killer instinct than a broke akron boy with dirty braids. You would think it was the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom