**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said KD is currently playing with 4 all stars. He’s in fact not :lol:. And Boogie isn’t anywhere close to an all star now. Draymond May be on the real deal decline too.

And We really gotta stop using the “carrying” or who does what with what, teammates etc to discredit obviously great players who win.

Kevin Durant is a better basketball player right now than Giannis. Giannis is still great, the MVP this season...and a top 5-7 player in the league.

Very simple.
Go back and read i never said all-star i said all nba

It's wild, but never knew any of these things

Bron story might be one of the greatest American success stories. Dude is inspirational. Def somebody to look up to, and be inspired by.

He also may have been born in an Akron University lab by scientist looking to create superior athletes, by experimenting on poor pregnant youth.

That’s a theory for another day tho.

Idk if you being sarcastic..but definitley..jordans brother was a good player and mj looked up to him. Plus mj went through some racial circumstances growing up..nobody talked about him like they did lebron..now does that put more pressure on lebron as “the chosen one” ..maybe..but the league was in his hands his whole career.even Espn blowing the man all day
Nvm. It's been discussed.

Bron story might be one of the greatest American success stories. Dude is inspirational. Def somebody to look up to, and be inspired by.

He also may have been born in an Akron University lab by scientist looking to create superior athletes, by experimenting on poor pregnant youth.

MAN WHAT?! :lol:

how tf you gon sneak that lil nugget in there i'm weak :rofl:

Player 1
32311 pts
8820 reb
8584 assists

Player 2

36928 pts
14968 reb
5248 assists

Player 3

32292 pts
6672 reb
5633 assists

Player 4

33643 pts
7047 reb
6306 assists

Player 5

38387 pts
17440 reb
5660 assists

How would y'all rank these players by the numbers?

Yooooooo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You gotta be trolling with the second part :lol::nerd:

784DE289-EA73-45B1-8980-9B37C5C89C4E.jpeg

MJ grew up in a stable, two-parent, middle class household.

LeBron...
Why did you even bother.

" I was a freshman in high school so I've seen it all". "He's had it easy all"

Yet somehow didn't know that LeBron was dirt poor.

LeShannon Sharpe made this very point this morning lol

Bron won the genetic lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom