**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB3F0C61-435D-458D-AD95-E7F8B1826BBF.jpeg
So Karl would be better than mike too then

Yall are crazy and always need to twist things to have something to complain about. Jordan-basketball wis- wasnt as fortunate as lebron growing up..he went through ups and downs in a racist society. He wasnt spoon fed like lebron since he was 13. Thats why lebron didnt have a killer mentality. How jordan gonna grow up in a “ stable home” but have more of a killer instinct than a broke akron boy with dirty braids. You would think it was the other way around
77BBF6AC-CF60-4F4D-9853-3A781654F2F8.jpeg

Yall are crazy and always need to twist things to have something to complain about. Jordan-basketball wise- wasnt as fortunate as lebron growing up..he went through ups and downs in a racist society. He wasnt spoon fed like lebron since he was 13. Thats why lebron doesnt have a killer mentality. How jordan gonna grow up in a “ stable home” but have more of a killer instinct than a broke akron boy with dirty braids. You would think it was the other way around
you try being age 6 and moving 5 times in 3 months and missing 150 days of school and tell me how killer your mentality is in the NBA
oh wait i forgot you seen it all when you were a freshman

you try being age 6 and moving 5 times in 3 months and missing 150 days of school and tell me how killer your mentality is in the NBA
oh wait i forgot you seen it all when you were a freshman
Wtfff???!age 6 are you joking? LOL. Damn he missed kindergarten..he missdd out on playing with blocks and never learned to mix red and blue to make purple. Thats why he doesnt have a killer mentality wahh wahh

Ben was like man put that **** away we don't have time for all that. Give off the floor coach we ready to go back to the hotel.
Kawhi is coming off an injury plagued season & the Raptors have hopes of a deep playoff run.

The Lakers are sitting LeBron for what? Think of the season ticket holders. Fans spent their money assuming they'll see LeBron James, not Alex Caruso.
Funny almost bought two tickets back in November for the upcoming Celtics game. I would be PISSED if none of the young core played that night.
From activated to De-Activated. Life is undefeated
Fixed that.
Stop halfway tanking and just tank
GOD DAMN IT, my team can't even fail properly.

Whos had it worse basketball wise from middle school to college ? Lebron or jordan? Its shaped who jordan is. Im not saying lebron didnt face his own share off the court. But lets be real. Dude over here talking about kindergarten.

who is nikestock88? ive never seen him post in here until today?

not some of the best posts ive read in my niketalk career

He came into the NFL thread starting a few weeks ago talking wild too. Seems like someone’s back up account. Just out of no where and very loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom