**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba would be a good fit he's basically a little Kyrie but he's 30 and the number it's going to take to get him makes me uncomfortable going forward.

He’s 29 in May and in his prime

He's going to be 30 during the 2020 season, little guards don't usually age well. It'd be one thing if it was Kyrie you'd still be getting his peak years and still got prime left afterward. Maybe it'll work though, if they actually keep Zo.

Kemba would be a really good #2 for someone. Don’t blame him for wanting to be out of Charlotte given his age and the team’s lack of success.

Would Kemba be a 6th man or would he start.

238B32CD-0E29-4C94-A3C8-6A91303F67CE.png

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE MVP MVP

Ty Lue was able to maximize Kyrie next to Bron and I think he's actually somebody that I guess Bron 'respects' as much as he can respect a coach. If they keep the kids to supplement them in particular Zo and Ingram to play defense they should be a playoff team. But that's the issue, Lebby can't come here and just make the playoffs. And Kemba isn't that caliber of player to assist him.

He's best served being a #3 guy on a contender. Him as a #2 ain't getting us a banner.

I thought you disliked Kyrie?? Send a list of likes/ dislikes plz for future reference.

Wut Myrie is Kobe's heir, just can't stand he's with the Celtics and before with Bron so I can't be a full blown stan cause of the circumstances of what his success would mean in the big picture. I hate Dook as a school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom