**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
234578CC-198E-4ACC-933C-4DDC5DA3A0C5.jpeg

Wut Myrie is Kobe's heir, just can't stand he's with the Celtics and before with Bron so I can't be a full blown stan cause of the circumstances of what his success would mean in the big picture. I hate Dook as a school.
I want him to come to LA :lol:

Who do you trust to bust their defense from the perimeter?

Any team with a pick and pop big or a ball handler who can hit the mid range out of the PNR.

Toronto and Boston has both.

I just don’t think you play consistently wink your bigs as much as they do in the playoffs and win.

I don't know their only weakness is their 3 point defense so unless somebody is just locked in from 3 consistently which I guess Toronto and obviously GS and Houston in theory could do. I don't see anybody beating them 4 times in 2 weeks.

Any team with a pick and pop big or a ball handler who can hit the mid range out of the PNR.

Toronto and Boston has both.

I just don’t think you play consistently wink your bigs as much as they do in the playoffs and win.

But that’s their forte. They want you to shoot long mid range. It’s the least ineffective and low percentage shot there is. If you make it, good but if not, they’re running fast breaks off the long rebound. They’ll live with that rather than the paint or threes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom