**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo makes a good point about making a living talking about LeBron. Similar to this thread tbh. This is really just the big LeBron thread.

It’s LeBron’s fault. Some people in here talked about LeBron a lot. Some people in here talked about the Lakers a lot. When LeBron and the Lakers joined forces, this all was inevitable.

Reactions: MVP
It’s LeBron’s fault. Some people in here talked about LeBron a lot. Some people in here talked about the Lakers a lot. When LeBron and the Lakers joined forces, this all was inevitable.

Lebron = talk

Lakers = talk

Lebron + Lakers = More Talk

:emoji_thinking:

i dont think LeBron has been talked about any less than before he joined the Lakers. It just saved Lakers fans time from having to talk about both separately.

Rondo makes a good point about making a living talking about LeBron. Similar to this thread tbh. This is really just the big LeBron thread.

And lebron makes a living because everyone talks about him. Trust me, he prefers it this way. Rondo is fake af by the way :lol:. I don't believe he was being very sincere. He might've been saying some real **** but still don't think he likes Bron like that

And lebron makes a living because everyone talks about him. Trust me, he prefers it this way. Rondo is fake af by the way :lol:. I don't believe he was being very sincere. He might've been saying some real **** but still don't think he likes Bron like that

of course. ive always said the amount of time those who hate him put in have only elevated his status. he's the most iconic player in NBA history for that reason.

hell, the amount of traffic through S&T thats LeBron related compared to everything else is probably staggering. this is the most active thread by far and its been literally every day for years.

Who do I owe money to? And post the bet please.

Good lawd Giannis. Webber shut the hell up please.

It’s still unreal that LBJ surpassed MJ in scoring. These two are the greatest in separate generations. I’d rate Bron slightly ahead of Duncan if we talking last three era “GOATS”

It’s still unreal that LBJ surpassed MJ in scoring. These two are the greatest in separate generations. I’d rate Bron slightly ahead of Duncan if we talking last three era “GOATS”

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom