**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And lebron makes a living because everyone talks about him. Trust me, he prefers it this way. Rondo is fake af by the way :lol:. I don't believe he was being very sincere. He might've been saying some real **** but still don't think he likes Bron like that

rondo just doing whatever it takes to get into LeGM’s good graces so he resigns him to an overpriced contract again

Got back from work when they were reviewing the headbutt, glad I caught the end of this game.

E07FA9DC-6D6A-4F25-BFE3-171CCF1474A9.jpeg

Why y’all fools didn’t tell me about this dude. Jesus playing basketball saves a lot of dudes.

And lebron makes a living because everyone talks about him. Trust me, he prefers it this way. Rondo is fake af by the way :lol:. I don't believe he was being very sincere. He might've been saying some real **** but still don't think he likes Bron like that

To be fair to Rondo-

The times that Bron was at a Rams games, Drake concert at staples, going to see Zion play on the road...Rondo was right there with him (along with maybe Randy Mims and sometimes Maverick and Rich).

If guys really don't like each other they're not hanging out outside of work.

These guys are too rich to hang out with people that they don't like in their free time, especially at home.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 1.32.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 1.39.15 AM.png

Last edited:
Marv Albert been washed for 10 years now...he must have dirt on Turner to be keeping his job all these years
Come on now you taking Marv Albert or C Webb?
People don't give Rondo enough credit the man is smart, he won't say anything negative outright. However he will let you know, subtly. Playing with LeBron and being around him, I'm sure Rondo, Paul, and KG had a lot to talk about regarding him.
This is intellectually dishonest.

As someone who's been on this board for Lebron's entire career...for every one hater on here...there are 7 stans who would swap places with Savannah.
I guess the numbers went down since he joined the Lakers because I would have guessed 11/12 would switch places.

Come on now you taking Marv Albert or C Webb?

People don't give Rondo enough credit the man is smart, he won't say anything negative outright. However he will let you know, subtly. Playing with LeBron and being around him, I'm sure Rondo, Paul, and KG had a lot to talk about regarding him.

I guess the numbers went down since he joined the Lakers because I would have guessed 11/12 would switch places.

how many Kobe stans disguised as laker fans for ever bronsexual?

or the band wagon warrior fans who googled Monta Ellis to get their day 1 fan cred?

DAMN just watched the highlights, game was CRAZY.
Chuck still mad about Bron putting him on blast 2 years ago. :lol:
You talking about after the game, when Chuck was going at LeBron talking about I wonder if we can get him on the show since he won't be in the playoffs. Also when he said he can get rest once the playoffs start. Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq some ******s for trying to breeze over the fact dude ain't making the playoffs. Anyone else they would make a whole segment about it, if they don't blast him during the gone fishin segment I am done.

Guys want to call him the GOAT yet they want to rest him.
i dont think rondo hates lebron i think he hates luke
Rondo hates everyone man but Paul and KG.

Free Lillard man. I’m tired of watching great players waste they’re **** prime with front offices who make mistake after mistake.

Aminu, Harkless, and all the other garbage wings are no help

Seems Dame is going the Russ route for better or worse...

To be fair to Rondo-

The times that Bron was at a Rams games, Drake concert at staples, going to see Zion play on the road...Rondo was right there with him (along with maybe Randy Mims and sometimes Maverick and Rich).

If guys really don't like each other they're not hanging out outside of work.

These guys are too rich to hang out with people that they don't like in their free time, especially at home.

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 1.39.15 AM.png
Naw Rondo doing his best Donnie Brasco impersonation on Bron, wearing a wire to take back to Pierce and KG.

I would like to see more on that jacket though.

how many Kobe stans disguised as laker fans for ever bronsexual?

or the band wagon warrior fans who googled Monta Ellis to get their day 1 fan cred?
Why don't you go do the math and report back to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom