**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you, I was listening to the show on my way in to work. I was DYING listening to Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, Shaq some ******s trying to cut him off and move the segment along. Shaq was in his FEELINGS, yelling at Barkley. We not on that segment DAMN.
:rofl::rofl:

Rondo and Bron doing stuff together really isn't all that surprising. Pretty much the same age, similar "basketball minds". It's not like either of them are going to be hanging with Alonzo/Kuzma/Slenderman.

upload_2019-3-8_3-2-4.jpeg

That’s cool, but here’s my personal favorite Anthony Peeler moment

Kevin Durant has been linked with leaving the Golden State Warriors for several weeks and his behavior has suggested he's unhappy with his situation.

Durant is in his third season with the Warriors and are overwhelming favorites to win their third title in as many seasons.

"Only (Durant) can speak for himself, but the Warriors are definitely routinely confused as to why he doesn't seem more enthused by what they have all built together," wrote Sam Amick.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...Durant-Doesnt-Seem-More-Enthused-By-Situation

I think KD is just mad that he's like
Look im the best guy here. Hit the big shots in the Finals. Got the Finals MVP. I'm the X-factor.

but steph gets all the love, all the respect. and even after winning no one is giving KD any affirmation lol
Bruh most media outlets already pushing Giannis as the next heir-apparent :lol:

I think KD is just mad that he's like
Look im the best guy here. Hit the big shots in the Finals. Got the Finals MVP. I'm the X-factor.

but steph gets all the love, all the respect. and even after winning no one is giving KD any affirmation lol
Bruh most media outlets already pushing Giannis as the next heir-apparent :lol:
i mean you see it right here in this thread.. dudes stay fellating steph 24/7 in this thread while KD is looked at as an after thought

KD come to nyc... we literally will roll out the red carpet..

KD + Kyrie + either Zion/Barrett/Reddish/Morant

giphy.gif

i mean you see it right here in this thread.. dudes stay fellating steph 24/7 in this thread while KD is looked at as an after thought

KD come to nyc... we literally will roll out the red carpet..

KD + Kyrie + either Zion/Barrett/Reddish/Morant

giphy.gif
oh **** youre a knicks fan?

There's been a few ppl reporting this is the sentiment. Lebby got the city turning on him. Even the celebrity types. Brazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom