**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There's been a few ppl reporting this is the sentiment. Lebby got the city turning on him. Even the celebrity types. Brazy.

Not even surprised.

Can't come to LA, get a mural and all that buzz, then have a season like this lol. Fanbase was already abrassive and hesitant about you coming in, and you come in and year 1 under delivers. Tough break lol.
my guy beard been getting more grey :lol:

What makes y’all think KD and Kyrie gonna pick the Knicks over the Clippers?

Who’d y’all rather play for, Balmer or Dolan?

Fizdale or Doc?

Snow or Sunshine?

What makes y’all think KD and Kyrie gonna pick the Knicks over the Clippers?

Who’d y’all rather play for, Balmer or Dolan?

Fizdale or Doc?

Snow or Sunshine?
It's mainly kyrie's connection to NY and it being close to his hometown.
KD rucker thing.

Bigger market? idk lol

KD being miserable in Golden State has to say a lot about Steph...
giphy.gif

Better yet, who think these dudes will ever be happy? What’s stopping them from becoming jealous of each other?

Good point. Some of them will never be satisfied. I think for KD though in particular, this whole "tired of being number 2" sums up most of his misery. If he were to get more adulation from the masses for his basketball exploits then I think that could mitigate some if his ill will.

There's been a few ppl reporting this is the sentiment. Lebby got the city turning on him. Even the celebrity types. Brazy.

If there’s one thing that LeBron really miscalculated, it’s how the Lakers fanbase would embrace him (or not). Think he assumed, just because the team has struggled for a few years and he’s a superstar, he’d be loved like previous stars here no matter what. He was wrong.

Good point. Some of them will never be satisfied. I think for KD though in particular, this whole "tired of being number 2" sums up most of his misery. If he were to get more adulation from the masses for his basketball exploits then I think that could mitigate some if his ill will.

Well Myrie ain’t the guy to team up with either. I get why NY but the people are going to gravitate to hot sauce just cause the everyday man can relate to the 6’3” guy more than the 7 foot alien.

Myrie left prime lebron, he probably feels like he’s better than KD

Well Myrie ain’t the guy to team up with either. I get why NY but the people are going to gravitate to hot sauce just cause the everyday man can relate to the 6’3” guy more than the 7 foot alien.

funny enough myrie just came out and called bron the best player in the game still and how he hates how the media is on bron *** :lol:

Possibly. I honestly can't from a outside perspective try and pin down what Myrie's motivation is from a day to day or week to week basis. Maybe him and KD click because of the old adage "birds of a feather". Theoretically there shouldn't be any reason for Myrie to want to leave a Boston organization for a dysfunctional one like the Knicks but unless something dramatic happens it looks that way. The fact that they were on his initial trade destination list when he asked out of Cleveland and he was talking about winning and wanting to be the guy ala Bean post Shaq is just perplexing.

The ol’ ball and chain taking me to the Clipper game tonight. #3 seed here we come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom