**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playoffs are overrated anyway
3CA1FB85-7B73-4595-89C9-A09FB9A23261.gif

Am I the only one who thinks that a KD and Kyrie led team will have very questionable leadership? Especially for a team like the Knicks

Wouldn't say 'very' but I would question it a bit. Success of that team would depend on Knicks ability to build a proper team around them, but all-in-all it's they'll be in the East- so they have that going for them

I think the odds of some PatBev v. Rustle shenanigans tonight are high. Looking forward to it.

It's highly infections...my daughter had it once from daycare, next thing we know, the entire household had it and then it went to all her uncles, aunts and grandparents. :smh:

No lies here.

I spent just an hour with my friend whose two kids had it over a week prior. The bug made its rounds through their entire family but I figured i was in the clear. I made the mistake of using some eating utensils from their house. Within two days, im celebrating my birthday going back and forth between my bed and my toilet. **** aint fun

^

I can't stand that dude. And yes, I would still feel the same way if he was on my team.

He and Dellavedova had to have been separated at birth.

No lies here.

I spent just an hour with my friend whose two kids had it over a week prior. The bug made its rounds through their entire family but I figured i was in the clear. I made the mistake of using some eating utensils from their house. Within two days, im celebrating my birthday going back and forth between my bed and my toilet. **** aint fun

Yup, it's usually a 48 hour period until you feel it :lol:
I warned my brother in law to take Tuesday off after his wife had gastro. Lowe and behold, he caught it Tuesday morning.

Ahh I don't have an AMEX. I probably need to get one cause Lakers be having hella promotions with AMEX too. That suite life is enticing as hell.
Get yourself a gold card. 4x points at restaurants and supermarkets. 3x on airfare.

Platinum only really makes sense if you travel heavy.

AMEX has stuff like HIM HIM is talking about at all different kinds of events.

Pat Bev is appreciated.

Why do you guys hate dudes with personalities?

He’s again one of the few dudes in the league who isn’t a robot. So I will always appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom