**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 level seats for under $100 to see Brodie again? Hmmm...

Prolly cop $5 tix and go to the Amex club. If you got an AMEX card I recommend that. Less crowds for drinks,food, and bathroom

Prolly cop $5 tix and go to the Amex club. If you got an AMEX card I recommend that. Less crowds for drinks,food, and bathroom

I see they have Lexus Club tix for like $30 is that the same thing?

jonqfq34kxk21.jpg

:rofl:

I see they have Lexus Club tix for like $30 is that the same thing?

Lexus Club is something else. The AMEX **** you just buy regular tickets and anyone with an AMEX card can go up to the C-Level suites where there are bars and dining seating. Doesn’t matter what type of ticket you have.

*unless they changed it. I haven’t done it this season but used to do it all the time with my last situation. Get there around 30 min before tip to ensure a table next to the bar and you’re set.

Lexus Club is something else. The AMEX **** you just buy regular tickets and anyone with an AMEX card can go up to the C-Level suites where there are bars and dining seating. Doesn’t matter what type of ticket you have.

Ahh I don't have an AMEX. I probably need to get one cause Lakers be having hella promotions with AMEX too. That suite life is enticing as hell.

Ahh I don't have an AMEX. I probably need to get one cause Lakers be having hella promotions with AMEX too. That suite life is enticing as hell.

To be clear, you don’t get a suite but they have dining areas set up in between the suites. Like behind each basket. It’s a decent view but the best thing is you got a bartender next to you. No need to walk anywhere order food or drinks. Just get a table mext to the bar and you’re straight. Obviously 100 seats are better but if It ever get some free 300-level tix or cop some really cheap tix I always donthe AMEX rhing.

Suites at sporting events are whack.

Having your own pisser is nice tho but that’s it.

i swear we are the only team in the league who constantly has guys questionable due to Gastroenteritis . what the hell goes on with this team

It's highly infections...my daughter had it once from daycare, next thing we know, the entire household had it and then it went to all her uncles, aunts and grandparents. :smh:

Playoff szn is upon us (except for LA >D). What’re some of you guys favorite playoff moments? Quite possibly my favorite series ever was the 01 ECSF. Down to the final shot. Both VC and The Answer were spectacular. 3 50pt performances between the two of them. :smokin

Playoff szn is upon us (except for LA >D). What’re some of you guys favorite playoff moments? Quite possibly my favorite series ever was the 01 ECSF. Down to the final shot. Both VC and The Answer were spectacular. 3 50pt performances between the two of them. :smokin

This is my fav as well.

Two honorable mentions:

Bulls vs Celtics 2009

Spurs vs Mavs 2006

there is nothing surprising that Kyrie Irving in his prime wouldn't want to stay & Play in Boston instead of NYC. Clearly the bigger market, more diverse city, & the fanbase will love you.

Also Stevens system may not be ideal for kyrie's likes, granted he is having one of his most efficient seasons, but just because he's doing well playing that style of ball doesn't mean he likes playing that style. He already got his Ring & played a HUGE role in the biggest comeback in NBA finals history I don't think he's stressing out about needing to win another ring.

Am I the only one who thinks that a KD and Kyrie led team will have very questionable leadership? Especially for a team like the Knicks

Reactions: OTG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom