**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following your lead?
Weren't you Captain Cheer when things weren't looking so bad?

.......and Bean in year 17? I don't even need to go look at the numbers but I bet Lebron's year this year was better than Kobe's year 10(outside of team accomplishments) much less year 17

I was the first one on here to suggest trading Lebron to my knowledge.

I like many of my fellow Laker fans got caught up in the hype, but he showed his true colors early on and it's been a pretty rapid erosion of trust since about week 3 when he uttered he was about to crack cause of the slow start to the season. Everything since that moment has been a finger pointing, rushed plan and terrible leadership.

Y'all goofs continue to get fooled by the numbers and not they'r actual impact. He's basically been Minnesota Kevin Love this season, despite those numbers, the team is 24-24 with him in the lineup.

Just for reference Bean in year 17: 27/6/6 so yea Bron was better by the numbers but Bean actually made 1st team all NBA and 1st team all defense and was able to activate and will his team to the playoffs after a horrible start to the season.

Not a single lie by JVG was told.

Last edited:
Lakers aint trading Bron either, no matter if it makes sense or not. He doesn't have a no trade clause I'm pretty sure but Magic isn't going to accept defeat this soon.

That’s probably right. Only thing that might make Lakers management really think about it is if season ticket renewals fall off a cliff, but that’s not going to happen.

D1RdTQAX0AEVtkw.jpg

Going to wind up being Jimmy Butler. Sorry Knicks fans.

So you dismiss numbers and use your own created "impact" metric that equates him to Kevin Love on the Timberwolves?

This isn't that hard to comprehend. Love put up great numbers for years in Minnesota but didn't ever make the playoffs, this season for Bron in LA is akin to that. Not a referendum on his career just this season. His numbers have been hollow. Even Brodie's numbers have had impact in the west these last few seasons.

Bron has been averaging 29/9/10 since activating in the Houston game. Lakers are 2-7 since that statement losing by an average of 11 points a game. He's stat padding forreal.

Last edited:
Don't wanna see Boston/Philly rd 1? Cause the rest of those series in the east look like some trash right now.
Besides 6ers/Cs, the only other match up that would at least be fun would be 6ers/Pistons for the Drummond-Embiid nonsense. That and the Blake/Tobias thing

I want Sixers-Celtics round 1 just for the implications of what it means for the loser of that series plus the winner gotta go against Milwaukee.

Sixers/Cs can both take down Milwaukee all things considered. The winner of that 2nd round matchup is my finals pick

Toronto is pulling for Indy the rest of the season.

To only have to go through one of Milwaukee/Boston/Philly would be huge.

idk i saw Bron hit an open shooter like he always does and the guy was wide open and hit nothing but the backboard

I also said the Lakers should trade Bron :lol:

609BB52C-74C1-4252-BB2A-25F4E7A5479B.jpeg

Would y'all take him into cap space like JVG suggested? He gets to stay in LA and A&R and stuff to his content while not having the pressure of having to win. Everybody wins. Send Jerry the proposal.

Reactions: HIM
I'd really rather not face Boston at all for the mind control they have on Philly.

I'd also much rather face Miluakee than Toronto for round 2.

Edit:

I'd actually like to see Philly vs Toronto since I live in Toronto and can watch the Sixers live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom