**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would y'all take him into cap space like JVG suggested? He gets to stay in LA and A&R and stuff to his content while not having the pressure of having to win. Everybody wins. Send Jerry the proposal.

We’ll let you know after we see where Kawhi and KD end up...

I just saw that if mavs finish bottom 5, they keep their pick from the luka - trae deal :wow:

Dallas' 1st round pick to Atlanta protected for selections 1-5 in 2019, 1-5 in 2020, 1-3 in 2021 and 1-3 in 2022 and unprotected in 2023

It's safe to say that both teams won this deal. Who woulda thought?

Reactions: MVP
Bron ‘pose to lift up KCP of all players and Lonzo...

C’mon man. KCP still on work release. Other than Kidman and Engram, what y’all thought bron was gone do?

That was my first though. Mark Jackson been campaigning for the job for years now. He couldn't even refute anything JVG said. Conversely JVG wants no part of the open coaching job to come.

clippers made playoffs over lakers?! haha way to end your finals steak lebron. you couldnt lead your team to playoffs and clips with no allstars? make playoffs lol wow. from 2nd best team in nba last year to 2nd best team in LA #failure #shame

no one thought that would happen....why? they assumed lebron would play at his usual 1st team all nba level.....that streak is also over,,,,

*shrugs* I don't think trading Lebron solves the Lakers problems. Again, he's not perfect, and he is stat padding to a degree,

but he's been All NBA level good this season. Trading LBJ isn't going to solve the problems with the training staff, with player development, and front office ineptness.

Thomas Bryant, D'Lo, Julius, Zu, grabbing Zo instead of DAF or Jayson, etc. they have real front office issues that are to me being highlighted because Lebron is what...the fifth best player in the league right now? The issues go way beyond Lebron for them.

clippers made playoffs over lakers?! haha way to end your finals steak lebron. you couldnt lead your team to playoffs and clips with no allstars? make playoffs lol wow. from 2nd best team in nba last year to 2nd best team in LA #failure #shame

no one thought that would happen....why? they assumed lebron would play at his usual 1st team all nba level.....that streak is also over,,,,
Shut up

Thank you for those insights, Comrade...

" Trading Bron is the dumbest thing JVG has ever said..."

i think JVG is smart enough to see what lakers fans and magic dont at this point.....lakers are looking at real possibility that they strike out trading for AD and getting free agents.......if that happens do you think lebron and the lakers will want the marriage to continue, to again miss playoffs? lakers would be better off trading him IF they get no free agents.....

nah i'm not going to shut up....love it that NOW laker fans are saying we didnt have expectations for this season we were waiting for free agents as ANYONE thought this season would be such a failure....LOL CLIPPERS ARE BETTER WOW......jerry west gonna get KD and leonard and spit on the lakers grave hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom