**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Curry is washed.

Kerr is tired of Draymond's ****.

Klay thinks GS fans are trash.

Yikes.

29C18741-0A9E-4473-8E93-4879F8BF16EF.gif

How can Klay blame the fans, ya team losing to the worst team in the league and you think someone cheering for your catch and shoot is going to make you play better? :rofl:

c'mon man, this team is sick of it right now and now they know how the fans have felt for the last 2 years.

Now that LeBron isn't going to make the playoffs the media attention is about to avalanche the Warriors like crazy. Somethings gotta break right?

No bro. Had to be me man. I was tryna flip Bron hella early. I know dudes got receipts stashed away on us hating on Bron, waiting for him to prove us wrong :rofl:

I think we both gave it a solid week or so of optimism and hope. Petty Kang this, Kang that :lol:
LeTrash destroying the Lakers from within so he can have it easier after buying the Cavs from Gilbert. He so cerebral

Bucks gonna be tough to beat 4 times. They hitting a little slump right now but finish most of the last games at home. Very deep bench. Lack a post presence but not really NBA anymore. Best chance at beating bucks is getting Giannis in foul trouble early. I’m expecting eastern Conference finals for Milwaukee this year.

I don't if anyone else feels this but for me Steph seems really focused on making this year a good year for the fans of Oakland. He has brought up getting home court in the playoffs ALOT. Probably more than anything else, then Klay goes and nukes that with his comments about putting it on the fans to be better as its the last time they'll see the team. Everyone else on the team seems to have a different agenda, Kerr seems to be concerned with how they are playing strictly from an X and O's viewpoint, Draymond just wants to go on vacation it seems, KD is letting everyone with a pulse know where his head is at this year and Cousins is playing for a new contract but is slowly being exposed on defense.

The Bucks just lost to the Suns last week as well by more points than the Warriors. Got outscored 38-23 in the 4th quarter. We saying their season is over as well?

Do we consider throw ins dunks? I feel like your hand should touch the rim for it to be a dunk.

Where all the GSW fans in this thread?

Where all the Curry fans that **** on Harden when he goes 11/36?

Where are all the Curry > KD supporters?

Where all the GSW fans in this thread?

Where all the Curry fans that **** on Harden when he goes 11/36?

Where are all the Curry > KD supporters?
Damn you’re right. They lost in the regular season to Phoenix. He should just give back those 2 mvps and 3 chips now.

So...if the Suns miss out on Zion, I could see Green fitting in at PF and giving them a much needed defensive identity and a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom