**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dope, on some he got game ****

Side note...this Sharife Cooper kid is the next great point guard. Will be a lotto pick in 2 years. Only 6ft and a junior...but has the poise, understanding, skill level and ability of a Cp3/Steph.

Amazing to watch.

Will check this out later on.

with the way ppl are talking, ya had me thinking the warriors were in the 11th seed and missing the playoffs
dudes are just going through the motions and playing down to the competition

Yeah, to teams in the 6-10 range.

It actually promotes more tanking since those teams have a decent chance to move up into the top four.

Teams are going to be bad and try to get a top pick regardless of the odds. It makes no sense for a team like the Mavs, Lakers, or Hornets to potentially jump the Suns, Knicks, or Cavs.

true true

the lottery show gonna be hella exciting tho

Yeah, to teams in the 6-10 range.

It actually promotes more tanking since those teams have a decent chance to move up into the top four.

Teams are going to be bad and try to get a top pick regardless of the odds. It makes no sense for a team like the Mavs, Lakers, or Hornets to potentially jump the Suns, Knicks, or Cavs.

I've been thinking this since it was first announced. I mean, they had to realize there would be the possibly of more teams tanking rather than the intended effect. You might never see another 10 win season team but you'll see more 20 win teams.

Maybe that was the intent?

The most concerning thing about the Warriors is the defense. Non Top 10 defenses usually don't win championships
Meh... as soon as the playoffs come around and they lock in. It’s a wrap for the league like Christmas. I want to think they might get upset but just my heart says it’s not happening.

Curry won’t get that finals mvp though I know that for sure. Maybe klay will get it this time.

I've been thinking this since it was first announced. I mean, they had to realize there would be the possibly of more teams tanking rather than the intended effect. You might never see another 10 win season team but you'll see more 20 win teams.

Maybe that was the intent?

I think the intent was for teams to say 'We only have a 14% chance at the top pick so maybe we shoukd try to win'.

I don't think they realized that instead of 4-5 teams really trying to increase their lottery odds, it's more like 8-10 now.

Blake was asked who won the Pistons/Clipper trade and you could tell he knows we won it. He didn’t give an answer except “well they have a lot of picks lined up” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom