**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9BD23B38-451D-44EF-B858-B8D13053DB69.jpeg

hey man i know it's hard to accept for a lot of you, but lebron is not the best player in the league anymore

Bucks gonna be tough to beat 4 times. They hitting a little slump right now but finish most of the last games at home. Very deep bench. Lack a post presence but not really NBA anymore. Best chance at beating bucks is getting Giannis in foul trouble early. I’m expecting eastern Conference finals for Milwaukee this year.

Brook Still has a post game. Yall dont watch Bucks basketball

Lmao dudes not as pleased with plays cause there fingers didn't make contact with the rim not realizing it's actually harder that way. How did some of u even get into hoops?

Keep thinking that whatever done talking to you, don't have time for the constant trolling.
Cause you know I’m right that’s why you won’t respond. Last year was maybe the first time lebron hasn’t been the best player in the L. Since like 2009.

Y’all can’t deny greatness. I know you can’t. So you guys just sit here and lie about the man.

Lebron Raymundo James. First player to be top 10 in assists and points.

Absolute legend. The GOAT. :pimp:

Cause you know I’m right that’s why you won’t respond. Last year was maybe the first time lebron hasn’t been the best player in the L. Since like 2009.

Y’all can’t deny greatness. I know you can’t. So you guys just sit here and lie about the man.

Lebron Raymundo James. First player to be top 10 in assists and points.

Absolute legend. The GOAT. :pimp:

Bron was definitely still the best player in the league last year...this is the first year you can even open the conversation for another player being better.

This is dope, on some he got game ****

Side note...this Sharife Cooper kid is the next great point guard. Will be a lotto pick in 2 years. Only 6ft and a junior...but has the poise, understanding, skill level and ability of a Cp3/Steph.

Amazing to watch.

This is dope, on some he got game ****

Side note...this Sharife Cooper kid is the next great point guard. Will be a lotto pick in 2 years. Only 6ft and a junior...but has the poise, understanding, skill level and ability of a Cp3/Steph.

Amazing to watch.

6 feet... bro stop it.

Frank Ntilikina gonna put the clamps on him early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom