**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers were a **** show long before Magic got involved. Can’t blame that on him.

What they hired Magic to do is basically what he’s done. “Go get us stars.” ... and he got Bron. How or if he’s able to get another will define whether or not he was able to do what he was brought there to do.

I think the argument should be more against the initial goal rather than the execution.

Absolutely. But if it ends up being Bron and Jimmy Butler, I'm calling for his head myself. Or of he trades the entire farm for AD. The calculus has changed even though everybody knows his options are limited given the apprehension of these other free agents to wanna join with Bron.

2DF41B0E-CA76-4491-81A2-3C1A4F5AE245.jpeg

Bron was smashing yesjulz
7092CEA6-067C-4BD0-B27D-E82C1DB35AB1.png

sass2.png

Funny how lakers fan swear Luke is the problem

na its your GM and Magic. 2 cats that aint got a clue when it comes to building a team your not playing on.

yesjulz ugly af tho. tons of pretty shortys got cakes. you aint gotta settle for her.

she got lady gaga face syndrome.

dudes is gassing gaga in General though...maybe its something about yall taste in womenz.

yesjulz ugly af tho. tons of pretty shortys got cakes. you aint gotta settle for her.

she got lady gaga face syndrome.

dudes is gassing gaga in General though...maybe its something about yall taste in womenz.

I’m not gassing Gaga, however, I would smash mightily, also, she seems to be the type that is down with whatever, like there is no limit to what she’d be willing to try/do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom