**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on-line that the teams with the most cap space in Summer of 2019 are the Clips, Hawks, Nets, Pacers, Kings and Knicks. Hard to imagine KD going to the Pacers, Nets or Kings, even though they might make more sense from a pure basketball perspective than the Knicks. I don’t see him as a Clipper either. Knicks or GSW seem like the real possibilities.
Hawks bout to add zion n another lotto pick then KD to ATL :pimp:

tenor.gif
Who will you route against ?

Huh?

Even before the trade, is there a legitimate argument to be made they weren't meeting expectations?

They traded 4 starters for Courtney Lee and Tim Hardaway and they're 4-11 since. Prior to that, they were damn near .500 and on the fringes of the playoff conversation. The roster was pretty much garbage.

Don’t mind me, man. I just hate Rick

Andre Ingram and I were both born during the same month but I still have a full head of hair, while Andre looks about ten years older than he actually is.

Magic made the Lakers a **** show in 1.5 year before Bron came?
The Lakers were a **** show long before Magic got involved. Can’t blame that on him.

What they hired Magic to do is basically what he’s done. “Go get us stars.” ... and he got Bron. How or if he’s able to get another will define whether or not he was able to do what he was brought there to do.

I think the argument should be more against the initial goal rather than the execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom