**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All out brawl fight who wins (All in their PRIMES):

Serge
Steven Adams
Z-Bo
James Johnson
KG
Unc Oak
Bill Lambeer
K-Perkins

?

Imma go w/ Oak and Serge second.

All out brawl fight who wins (All in their PRIMES):

Serge
Steven Adams
Z-Bo
James Johnson
KG
Unc Oak
Bill Lambeer
K-Perkins

?

Imma go w/ Oak and Serge second.

Take KG fake *** out of there. Money on Oak, Adams, Johnson, with Johnson overall.

not surprised a MAGA guy has that type of caption to go with the tweet (clicked on his profile). all those dudes would have a similar response to what russ did.

russ could very well have overreacted but given jazz fans' recent history and the propensity of them to talk about russ's family to provoke him, i ain't siding with the victim mentality some of these fans use.

please let russ **** em up

not surprised a MAGA guy has that type of caption to go with the tweet (clicked on his profile). all those dudes would have a similar response to what russ did.

russ could very well have overreacted but given jazz fans' recent history and the propensity of them to talk about russ's family to provoke him, i ain't siding with the victim mentality some of these fans use.

please let russ **** em up
Fans can’t keep wildin out then start crying when **** gets real

You can always tell who has never been to Boston :lol:

It definitely has a checkered past and is too white, but it's nothing like the south. At all.
I got a lot of family in Boston. Stories they tell me up there are crazy. This is recent. It’s still the same

This is the same fanbase that mocked Derek Fisher's daughter for having eye cancer.

Imagine defending them or using this to attack Russ's character.

I got a lot of family in Boston. Stories they tell me up there are crazy. This is recent. It’s still the same

Where in the city? Must be college aged folks cause TBH adults just stick to themselves on some wild unfriendly anti-social tip like New York.

Forgot about Metta World Peace lol. Y’all think J-O’Neal should get an honorable mention for that sliding haymaker?

Point guards would be fun too:
P-Bev
Westbrick
Jamaal Tinsley
Bibby’s yoked ***
Isaiah Thomas
Rajon Rondo

Forgot about Metta World Peace lol. Y’all think J-O’Neal should get an honorable mention for that sliding haymaker?

Point guards would be fun too:
P-Bev
Westbrick
Jamaal Tinsley
Bibby’s yoked ***
Isaiah Thomas
Rajon Rondo

Rafer Alston was an underrated tough guy,would def take him over Bev and IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom